The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

whys that toaster it was a leftover seed i had from a while ago.. i need all input good or bad and who to avoid so any help or indeed bitch slapping would be greatly aprecciated:facepalm::dead: lol
haha i won't bitch slap you i just the barneys farm with a passion. Having said that i think my friends bro grew that red cherry berry last year and i was quite impressed with the bud.

whitebob

whitebob

Oh boy! @Limonene is gona bitch slap you when he finds out you been growing barneys stuff

haha i won't bitch slap you i just the barneys farm with a passion. Having said that i think my friends bro grew that red cherry berry last year and i was quite impressed with the bud.
i grew it under some cfls and its still quite a knockout.. looks nice too.. should have left it another week but hey ho..

Last edited:
whitebob

whitebob

I'm sure somewhere someone was threatened with a tea bagging from a gigantic single testicle but can't think which thread... the horror:nailbiting: i will throw some pics up of my setup in a bit.. my little cfl cupboard and my main room.. share the love and all that..lol

IMG 1523
IMG 1522
Toaster79

Toaster79

So how did that pineapple chunk turn out for you? You never told me why you despise Barney's so much.

@whitebob this is the thread with the giant wooden testicle. And the limo is the owner of the half full half empty teabag ;)

Yea, teabagging that is not bitch slapping :speechless:

J

JGreenGiant

Sup mother lovers :)
Hi!:) Good day so far!

just took delivery of my first forray into moog with pretty much the cheapest unit the minitaur. Got it from this place http://www.gear4music.com/Keyboards-and-Pianos/Moog-MINITAUR-Analog-Bass-Synthesizer/QPG

only paid £388 as they claim it was an open box one that had never been used just part of a random check they do. Bullshit or not it came with full 12mth warranty. Gonna go up have a twiddle with it shortly as literally had someone here when it arrived but they just left. :)

whitebob

whitebob

Looks kind of empty :p
i know:cry: don't get me satarted. until last week it ha my aeroponics set up in there you can see the scrog screen back left which was great until. pythium and slime and washing it out and filling it up and washing it out and filling it up...... you can see where I'm going with this.........i will do it again.. but just bought a load of auto pots and seeds. so should be a different picture in a couple of weeks... the two in there now started there life in the little cupboard under cfl...watch this space:smoking:

Toaster79

Toaster79

i know:cry: don't get me satarted. until last week it ha my aeroponics set up in there you can see the scrog screen back left which was great until. pythium and slime and washing it out and filling it up and washing it out and filling it up...... you can see where I'm going with this.........i will do it again.. but just bought a load of auto pots and seeds. so should be a different picture in a couple of weeks... the two in there now started there life in the little cupboard under cfl...watch this space:smoking:

Get yourself some hydroguard ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom