The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

don't be fooled I've got an auto at the mo that is over 6 ft and would have been taller if i hadn't broken her neck and tied her down didn't bother her one bit... auto mazar by dutch passion i think.. what a beast..
Is that one of those "super autos"that takes upto 12/14 weeks?iv never had or seen the low Ryder type autos produce more than an oz.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yh they can be a pain in the arse but very true about the experience with them so what sort of strain is best for a noob to start off is it better from seeds or clones ?
Well if u can get good clones go for it as it,l shave a couple o weeks off your grow time but seeds would do fine.something easy to grow like a mainly indicate.northern lights or afghan kush or am or something along those lines.just have a look at some seed companies find a couple o strains u like the sound of then find out which o those suits u best-any of the guys here could advise u on that.

whitebob

whitebob

Is that one of those "super autos"that takes upto 12/14 weeks?iv never had or seen the low Ryder type autos produce more than an oz.
i belive so yes between an 0z and 2 has been normal for most of the autos I've grown but this mazar could have been huge if i had the space... i only put it in a 6 lt. pot to try keep it small... FAIL...

mancdank

mancdank

i belive so yes between an 0z and 2 has been normal for most of the autos I've grown but this mazar could have been huge if i had the space... i only put it in a 6 lt. pot to try keep it small... FAIL...
In the grand scheme of things I got a half decent result off autos defo could have got 20oz per light with a little fine tuning some not so fine I told the guy to put the lights on 20/4 and the fucker had em on 24hrs lol I guess I can understand the mis in communication but they still did good and the weed was amazing imo they have come a long way from the days of low rider and such. I ran the cream mandarin xl and a couple of crippling choc orange auto both were puka. I belive 9 plants per light is the way forward with autos :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

In the grand scheme of things I got a half decent result off autos defo could have got 20oz per light with a little fine tuning some not so fine I told the guy to put the lights on 20/4 and the fucker had em on 24hrs lol I guess I can understand the mis in communication but they still did good and the weed was amazing imo they have come a long way from the days of low rider and such. I ran the cream mandarin xl and a couple of crippling choc orange auto both were puka. I belive 9 plants per light is the way forward with autos :)
I do 9 per light most o the time anyway.unless iv over vegged the bastards

whitebob

whitebob

That was my method for a very long time I only reduced the numbers because of hydro systems if I was guna go back to hand feeding I would probably go the 3 rows of 3 again :)
here here i ended up only doing one in hydro... one big ass scrogged monster.. now I'm doing 6-9 nice having variety...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom