• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Lucky bastard.the Bee himself dont even have any honey
Lol bro don't worrie I've got a nice little parcel of some goodies stashed for my Scotland visit :) got some mcc stardawg gg4 nepoji and dawg tang jarred up as we speak would have been rude for me not to bring some Manc goodness up with me considering where they come from

mancdank

mancdank

Lol bro don't worrie I've got a nice little parcel of some goodies stashed for my Scotland visit :) got some mcc stardawg gg4 nepoji and dawg tang jarred up as we speak would have been rude for me not to bring some Manc goodness up with me considering where they come from
I forgot about that pussy hole OG maybe u can shead some light on wtf it is lol

half baked

half baked

Not at the moment was gonna ask about but heard gd things about blue dream if u had any dealings with this strain or you got any favs u could recommend

There's a lot of great breeders out there bro, karma has great gear, met him in dam a few hrs ago and everything he had was amazing, og raskal gear has gems in them , my favourite strains the last few yrs I'd say were
White cheese by hazeman, it's was a cheese x ( the white x aloha white widow) had a pheno that tasted just like wotsits, defo worth buying some of his gear imo
White fire by og raskal, speaks for itself this one but hard to come by the seeds, if you can get some buy them!
Dud tresdawg by topdawg, only grown these from topdawg but most of the others I've tried were great, there's a lot more tho man but breeders with test growers are great to look at because they are showing the test process, helps me decide anyways

Limonene

Limonene

There's a lot of great breeders out there bro, karma has great gear, met him in dam a few hrs ago and everything he had was amazing, og raskal gear has gems in them , my favourite strains the last few yrs I'd say were
White cheese by hazeman, it's was a cheese x ( the white x aloha white widow) had a pheno that tasted just like wotsits, defo worth buying some of his gear imo
White fire by og raskal, speaks for itself this one but hard to come by the seeds, if you can get some buy them!
Dud tresdawg by topdawg, only grown these from topdawg but most of the others I've tried were great, there's a lot more tho man but breeders with test growers are great to look at because they are showing the test process, helps me decide anyways
some good suggestions there. I'd add dynasty genetics to that list as well, probably the best around right now (IMO)

half baked

half baked

some good suggestions there. I'd add dynasty genetics to that list as well, probably the best around right now (IMO)

Oh yh dynasty, you know I've not had any of there gear for too long, got some of there gear when I ordered through sannies site, great stuff easy to grow too, gonna be testing some ha og x mandarina fems next round, finally get to see what this orange stuffs about haha

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Haze man is a highly underrated breeder imo.plenty o potential in his beans

half baked

half baked

100% I've grown a few hazeman strains now every plant is great, tested a few for him too, very easy to grow and great genetics, the bubba x aww of his was something else, lost the beans to police unfortunately

mancdank

mancdank

These 2 nepoji I have are nearly ready and 1 of them is absolutely outrageous in terms of yield and quality. Huge dense boulders covered in frost and smelling amazing
Bro the big huge dense boulder 1s taste is off the scale real thick creamy smoke it's my favourite atm the dawg tang needs a cure to bring out the flavour but the nepoji don't get me wrong gets better with a cure but can be appreciated before too

whitebob

whitebob

100% I've grown a few hazeman strains now every plant is great, tested a few for him too, very easy to grow and great genetics, the bubba x aww of his was something else, lost the beans to police unfortunately
still find it hard to spend that much on regular beans just in case i get all male.. do you take any measures to try get more females.. leaving beans in with some cucumber or something like that is supposed to help.. can't remember the chemical it gives off but supposed to help encourage female beans.. i shall dig my book out in a bit..:eyepiece:

mancdank

mancdank

still find it hard to spend that much on regular beans just in case i get all male.. do you take any measures to try get more females.. leaving beans in with some cucumber or something like that is supposed to help.. can't remember the chemical it gives off but supposed to help encourage female beans.. i shall dig my book out in a bit..:eyepiece:
Bro the chances of all being male are probably on the same realm of winning the lottery if u need 10 plants and only have 10 regs u might be a bit stuck and wanna go down the fem route if it's something u wanna pheno hunt and find a keeper it's regs all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom