The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is summat happening there this weekend a few of my pals are going and I've been looking at getting some where for the night and I'm struggling
You know what bro couldn't tell ya my mate just asked the otherday, got the lot for 255 sat morning till Monday night, if ya ever go with a couple of lads try dam city out, they got some OK apartments ya can rent smoking friendly too

Looks like u had a awesome time from the pics I seen I must admit looks like my kind of holiday. Does your dog not try and eat the fish when u take him on your boat ?
Nah man....he's so well behaved. Best dog i ever had.....sometimes i see ither boats on the lake that have dogs that start barkin when they get a fish and others when their dog sees mine they go ape shit. My dog just looks at em line wtf is wrong w u? Haha.....hes about this chill all the time haha
20160917_073401.jpg

If you're putting in 5.9 and getting out 6.4, your medium is at 6.9 theoretical. This might be a bit too high for majority of the plants if you're in soil. If you're not in soil, then your pH is way too high. They perk up at higher feed regiment because they're able to pick up more food but your medium on the other hand is getting more and more saturated with nutrients and is gonna make your pH go bad really quickly.

You need to readjust your feeding regiment.
thanks dude did a flush through tonight with one of my girls and the run off was way high on the ec .. got it down a load tonight will flush again when she drys out a bit to drop it that last bit.. will be doing this on all my girls tomorrow and periodically from here on out.. throughout the cycle.. my bad you live you learn.... overall look fine but I'm a bit of a perfectionist hate to think they're not getting the best they could.. thanks again toast:smoking::cool::D feel much happier now..

Nah man....he's so well behaved. Best dog i ever had.....sometimes i see ither boats on the lake that have dogs that start barkin when they get a fish and others when their dog sees mine they go ape shit. My dog just looks at em line wtf is wrong w u? Haha.....hes about this chill all the time haha View attachment 636232
Thats becos ur dog is high as a fuckin kite! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.