The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Ohhh doni know tjat 1st hand lol its all.about moderation tho ay bro....every drug has its uses tho..

The feelings good tho lool....anymore that 5 and youll end up waking up ina cell or a ditch somwehere lol....imstill.waitimg for a.strawberry tester off.u.man
Culled all apart from #5 it was the only 1 where it tasted like it smelt don't get me wrong though the rest weren't shit just not what I was looking for they was all strong yielder all strong bud but #5 is a hands down winner u will defo be getting a taste of the next run :) I've got some strawberry dawg popped and about to show sex too

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Goody bags from.the main man happy.cheers bro ur a star....il.be gettimg a bit of.glue ill.semd u a.bit when its here....its proper bamging man u gotta.love it....if.not somethimgs wromg with.ya lol.....tbh i think its a marmite strain uneither love or.hate it

Which is ur fave outta them.lot?
and just incase any bodies wondering ,those pills didn't come from me.....my guys ran oot o em .haha

G gnome

G gnome

I remember when my Grandfather died......we were all gatherd at the hospital to pull the plug and after we made our decision one of the family members started handing out xanax and all the sudden heres all this fake ass consoling and support.......i just remember being disgusted like "u had to take pills so u can deal w this shit? Cmon!"

Limonene

Limonene

Ghettos disco biscuit photo dump. She nice.
IMG 4083
IMG 4086
IMG 4093
IMG 4095
IMG 4100
IMG 4104
IMG 4125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom