• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan1989

dan1989

at u mate.always at you.as u know very well

Is that the grapefruit deisel clone only or from seed?she looks nice

Those two in the pics are clones but you can get feminized seeds in UK. Quite expensive but well worth it.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Those two in the pics are clones but you can get feminized seeds in UK. Quite expensive but well worth it.
What I mean is there is a grapefruit deisel clone only that gets passed about and I was wondering if that was it u were growing

dan1989

dan1989

What I mean is there is a grapefruit deisel clone only that gets passed about and I was wondering if that was it u were growing

Ahh ok not sure to be honest. I know the mother it came from is about two years old so could be...

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Ahh ok not sure to be honest. I know the mother it came from is about two years old so could be...
I used to have a seeds catalogue that had grapefruit deisel in it.i think it was kind seeds catalogue and the company that made the gfd was next generation or some other BC seed bank.this was in the days before the million and one seed companies like there is now and before I knew how to use the internet so this wee catologue had strains I had never seen or heard of before and I remember thinking everytime a saw the pic and read the description for the gfd "I fucking want a pack o those bastards." There was loadsa strains in that wee catalogue that looked good.things called g-spot and fucking incredible,velvet,dr atomic Thai lights and loadsa awesome looking stuff but I never ever ordered even one pack from it.lol.i should have but because it was in Canada and had to send cash I didn't bother.

dan1989

dan1989

I used to have a seeds catalogue that had grapefruit deisel in it.i think it was kind seeds catalogue and the company that made the gfd was next generation or some other BC seed bank.this was in the days before the million and one seed companies like there is now and before I knew how to use the internet so this wee catologue had strains I had never seen or heard of before and I remember thinking everytime a saw the pic and read the description for the gfd "I fucking want a pack o those bastards." There was loadsa strains in that wee catalogue that looked good.things called g-spot and fucking incredible,velvet,dr atomic Thai lights and loadsa awesome looking stuff but I never ever ordered even one pack from it.lol.i should have but because it was in Canada and had to send cash I didn't bother.

If you are in the UK herbies sell them and are in stock. I've only ever grown 4 or 5 strains but GFD is my favourite so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom