The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

now I'm worried I've fucked them up i didn't think they looked too bad.. those curled down leaves never really recovered after the cold hit...:(
Get some super thrive next time. We got hit bad with the cold and the plants were that bad they were all wilted like they were starving a quick dose of root excellerator and a spray with some superthrive and they were back to normal but don't try spraying them bro that window has closed and don't let them get too cold

whitebob

whitebob

Get some super thrive next time. We got hit bad with the cold and the plants were that bad they were all wilted like they were starving a quick dose of root excellerator and a spray with some superthrive and they were back to normal but don't try spraying them bro that window has closed and don't let them get too cold
cool i shall try that next time.. i give them wilt guard and regeneroot in every bit of water i give them which has helped loads with root production... sods law i took them off their heat mat before the cold snap they may have been a bit more resistant if they had warm feet.. live and learn...

whitebob

whitebob

It aint no snake oil bro that's for sure it's good as a foiled spray for veg plants and use h&g for the roots and watch them babies fly up I rarely veg for longer than 2 week with 4 plants per 600w
i gathered that!! got a couple girls ready for some lst in veg that I'm going to give a bit to, and see if it perks them up a bit... got my roots sorted now,, getting loads of white fluffy roots exploding out the pots within no time...all in all they look good just a bit sorry for themselves buds are frosty still learning the strain tis only my second run with them... going to do one more after these and then try something else.... maybe something from someone on the farm wink wink!!:p

whitebob

whitebob

No product will make up for a bad environment. I learnt that the expensive way.
for sure i hear you..its not like I've been ignoring them twas all going well till we had those ice storm low pressure hit a few weeks ago.. chilled to the bone! heater is going in later.. It looks like they will be ok....

whitebob

whitebob

Agreed but once u have got onto what the problem is this then can be dealt with and the right coctail after can and will make all the diffrence in a fast recovery
exactly hence why i was jumping on you guys last week for some info... but I'm quick to react and going in the right direction...

whitebob

whitebob

that looks fucking sweet I'm going to get me one of those...:) I've got a little electric thermostat heater.. frost free thing which i will stick in later, but one of those is going on my next to hide purchase from the missus list...:D thanks bud not sure why thats not come up when I've looked for grow room heaters its all tubular jobbers that are a bit pants...

Limonene

Limonene

that looks fucking sweet I'm going to get me one of those...:) I've got a little electric thermostat heater.. frost free thing which i will stick in later, but one of those is going on my next to hide purchase from the missus list...:D thanks bud not sure why thats not come up when I've looked for grow room heaters its all tubular jobbers that are a bit pants...
It's quite new but they've been selling well I'm sure I paid £100 for mine and now they've bumped the price up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom