• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

Breakfast
20150131 200426
a few chunky nugs from a bodhi synergy I chopped last night.
20150219 230513
an old pic of snow bud (Snowdog x afghani)
20141108 221654
an old pic of congolese x queen mother
20150104 192045
the seeds I'm probably going to pop next.(loompa yeti f3 & seed junky animal walker)
1423231780917 1642240197

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Super coco works well but like i say ok too scared to go back there lol....hmmm favourite strain that's a toughy bro there's soooo many of course psychosis is up there ssh is a good one too pot of gold that's a very nice strain pineapple chunk there a few I really remember being really tasty and potent

half baked

half baked

Very nice indeed happy b, loving the fatties, I'll be growing a few types next round, for testing I've got pre98bubba x fire alien master, ecsd x fire alien master, lemon Larry x lemon alien dawn and true gold x triangle white og from dank genetics, I've also got some c99 x pursang haze and pre98bubba x aloha white widow that I've saved for yrs but think it's time to pop them:D

half baked

half baked

Who doesn't like it bro o_O shits straight up fire, I went to dam and was lucky enough to be in a room of the right guys when it comes to oil and shatter, they had sheet upon sheet and each was better than the last, karma had some live resin too, had me choking to death lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Live resin mmmmmmmm its funny the average smoker when u mention bho they ain't got a clue what I'm on about its like only growers in the UK really know about it....I'm getting a nice shiny new vac chamber and pump soon...full nug run baby lol

half baked

half baked

Lucky sod, need me one for my next round, my guy had some oil from America and I seem to remember him saying it was made in a closed loop system whatever the hell that is lol cleanest and tastiest stuff I've ever had, think it's way beyond my brain capacity tho lol

H

happy b

The only bho iv tried was stuff I made in a honey bee extractor . I thought the end product was good but the return was terrible and the honey bee was really inefficient and i didn't have a rig so it was a pain to smoke . I daresay if you had all the right equipment,ie the metal cylinders and a good rig it would be alot better . I prefer a bit of dry seive or a bit of bubble simply because

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom