The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh as long as you use common sense and do it outside away from any source of ignition your all good safety first always! I love bubble hash but I can never seem to get a really nice clean puc maybe I agitate it too much or my bags arnt good enough quality? Tbh tho I find u get a better return from bho I pulled 10.2g of really clean wax off a 100g of trim and popcorn

H

happy b

Bubble box and bubble bags for me,can't blow your self up with ice and water or scratching round in a box
I liked the look of the bubble box and considered getting it but I just got the small 8 bag kit instead . It was years ago and I use the bags a fair bit.(every other harvest usually)and theyr still in great nick . my brother bought a cheap 3 bag set and they fell apart after a while . bubble man's sacs will last a lifetime.

drewski85

drewski85

BreakfastView attachment 487588a few chunky nugs from a bodhi synergy I chopped last night.View attachment 487586an old pic of snow bud (Snowdog x afghani)View attachment 487589an old pic of congolese x queen motherView attachment 487590the seeds I'm probably going to pop next.(loompa yeti f3 & seed junky animal walker)View attachment 487587
that snowdog/afghan sounds like the shizzle. Can't wait to see how those animal walkers do for you.I'm dyin to pop my animal face beans. Your mako haze x's are doin good. still early but they are keeping up w/ the golden lion beans I popped.

H

happy b

that snowdog/afghan sounds like the shizzle. Can't wait to see how those animal walkers do for you.I'm dyin to pop my animal face beans. Your mako haze x's are doin good. still early but they are keeping up w/ the golden lion beans I popped.
Glad to hear that drewski . the mako,s were one of the better crosses i did imo . was there any sensi star in the package?I think I sent you my last ones thinking I will buy more to make more then I found out the other day that paradise seeds don't do ss in regs anymore . bastards.

half baked

half baked

Honestly mate best I've used, it's the way that you can just turn it down if the weather is warm is why I like it so much, I try to keep it on 1150watts but if I have to just turn her down, the 2nd pic was grown using it, it was a wifi in a 100ltr pot and got just over ten oz and that was one of four plants in a 1.2x1.2, by far my best crop

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Just watched a video testing different top market lights and Yeh the gavita electric griddle lol came out on top I suppose a cheeky £350 wouldn't go a miss lol better not tell the Mrs tho ay....rekon I'd need some more supports in the old tent tho with the big 6" rhino in there too the tent will be on its last legs lol

half baked

half baked

I got an extra 10oz from the light pal, so it more than pays for itself, all my friends now use them after I took the plunge lol

White strawberry

White master

Tahoe og

Tent shots

Looking back at this grow I should be doin it like this everytime

H

happy b

I got an extra 10oz from the light pal, so it more than pays for itself, all my friends now use them after I took the plunge lol

White strawberry
View attachment 487653View attachment 487654View attachment 487655

White master
View attachment 487657

Tahoe og
View attachment 487658

Tent shots
View attachment 487659 View attachment 487660 View attachment 487661

Looking back at this grow I should be doin it like this everytime
10 oz per light?that's not to be sniffed at.i LOVE the uniformity in your pics . iv not seen such a uniform grow in a while...if ever . very nicely done.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I know what your sayin HP let's just say I ran I to aittle trouble a few years back and had all my equipment taken away :( I've been reluctant to spend on my grows ever since but sometimes ya gotta fork out if you wanna take it up a level.........half baked that sog is an art form ffs lol one of the best I've seen hosetly is that the white strawberry? Looks like a lot of work tho...was it a short veg on them girls?

half baked

half baked

Thanks happy b no I got an extra 10from using the gavita compared to the 600watts lists I was using at the time, didn't have her on full blast either, why thank you it was an old grow but I need to get me back in the mood so getting a lil sentimental lol me and another grower called heavilycharged did that tent, our first crop together

We upgraded to this

H

happy b

Thanks happy b no I got an extra 10from using the gavita compared to the 600watts lists I was using at the time, didn't have her on full blast either, why thank you it was an old grow but I need to get me back in the mood so getting a lil sentimental lol me and another grower called heavilycharged did that tent, our first crop together

We upgraded to this
View attachment 487667

Very impressive . right I don't think iv got the right scope with these gravitas,I assumed it was a fancy ballast & light. is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom