The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Easy 76 I'm all good man lil tired today nothing a nice joint won't sort out tho...out of all the sites I've been on I like this one the most eveyones easy goin and tonnes.of good info knocking about....

You lucky man half baked can't beat free beans and when they're fire too double whammy man

half baked

half baked

I'm a member to few sites, been on here a good few yes now, had some time out from growing but got the taste for it again so just waiting for keys to a new spot then there will be no stopping me lol
Yah you could say that bro ;)
I've also spent a fortune on seeds and have plenty more stashed away, that's another reason I wanna get back into it, didn't want to lose my investment haha

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Breaks suck I had one a few years back and all I could think about was getting back up and running again especially if you've a load of killer genetics tucked away.....I'm suppose to be having a break this year but not sure that's gonna happen like. I need to build up enough so I can rent a new gaff out and really make it worth while

half baked

half baked

It was my own choice thankfully, was earning some legit pennies for a while lol

I'll try my best but not my strongest point jim, did you grow them from seed or clone?
I've just had confirmation that finally I'll be getting the kalishnapple clone, been after this bitch for over five yrs with no joy, can't wait to try and grow some insanely massive colas!!!

This is what she can do when dialled in, man I'd be happy with half that size haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom