• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brock1

brock1

5etv6rm
Here you go happy b 8 ballasts under $30 dirt cheat.

you would get a lot of mother's under these. I have 13 small mother's under 1. They give of hardly any heat so your plant's can pretty much touch the bulb. The Phillips version needs 2 light bulb holders per ballast. Here some auto plants grown under 4 pll lights. Grown by a friend from another forum called sheep.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Looking good @brock1 . I take it ur pretty handy with your hands and enjoy fiddling with electronics.
That looks like a tidy light to use as a 2 tube to run a separate veg cupboard I've spare..
I want to move to the attic for extra space but the Mrs wants to move to a new house..
I can just see it now. A whole spare room. A huge attic. A kingspan coverd cellar .. The big garden with green house and workshops. .
Oh well I can dream. We're actually starting to look though. So that's a start eh...
With enough land for camping we could hold our own cannabis cup
...lol.

brock1

brock1

Just a quick update an question please peeps.. scrog is now 8 days in 12 12 flip and starting to show pistils. Should I stop tucking and tying leads now guys???
I don't wanna hurt my yield cause I've trainned to long or not long enough to get height and so good buds.
Please help all...
Sorry pal just seen this I stop bending 5-10 days after dropping the light hours depending on the stretch expected on the strain I have growing.

H

happy b

View attachment 525828 Here you go happy b 8 ballasts under $30 dirt cheat.

you would get a lot of mother's under these. I have 13 small mother's under 1. They give of hardly any heat so your plant's can pretty much touch the bulb. The Phillips version needs 2 light bulb holders per ballast. Here some auto plants grown under 4 pll lights. Grown by a friend from another forum called sheep.
What bulbs are used for those brok?am i seeing that wrong or is it saying 8 of those lights is $30? What spectrum do they use?Did u have to rewire them coz theyr from the states?see that bits what would hold me back on those if i couldnt just plug it into an adaptor or whatever.
Sorry about all the questions bud.

brock1

brock1

What bulbs are used for those brok?am i seeing that wrong or is it saying 8 of those lights is $30? What spectrum do they use?Did u have to rewire them coz theyr from the states?see that bits what would hold me back on those if i couldnt just plug it into an adaptor or whatever.
Sorry about all the questions bud.

These are the bulbs they use I can post a picture how to wire them. Thier similar to the light given of from CFL's but the light coverage if far better. They go straight to a uk plug white is live though. I can show you how to put them together though. Phillips do a uk version a few £ extra but still really cheap. The price is great though. And you get different light spectrum bulbs like CFL's.

H

happy b

These are the bulbs they use I can post a picture how to wire them. Thier similar to the light given of from CFL's but the light coverage if far better. They go straight to a uk plug white is live though. I can show you how to put them together though. Phillips do a uk version a few £ extra but still really cheap. The price is great though. And you get different light spectrum bulbs like CFL's.

Sound.thanks.so i would need to buy eight of those bulbs if i bought the sockets in the first link?
They look good brok.practically exactly what im lookin for.if that is indeed 8 seperate bulbs that would be perfect,four on top shelves & 4 on the bottom.they would giv the space great coverage.

brock1

brock1

Sound.thanks.so i would need to buy eight of those bulbs if i bought the sockets in the first link?
They look good brok.practically exactly what im lookin for.if that is indeed 8 seperate bulbs that would be perfect,four on top shelves & 4 on the bottom.they would giv the space great coverage.
That's right mate. Dirt cheap and better than conventional CFL's. :) you could probably find the bulbs a lot cheaper to. I just done a quick eBay search and put the first one's up happy b. ;)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alreet shitlips how areas all then...had a weigh up this morning just over 26 o so I'm pretty pleased with me sen....been grow shop this morning got me jiffy plugs and a fresh scalpel get all me cuts taken tonight....Robbie u coming round today for that psycho?

R

RobbieP

Alreet shitlips how areas all then...had a weigh up this morning just over 26 o so I'm pretty pleased with me sen....been grow shop this morning got me jiffy plugs and a fresh scalpel get all me cuts taken tonight....Robbie u coming round today for that psycho?

Yes mate if thats cool , not sure what time yet as missus has got me running about at shops n shit .... prob be teatime.

H

happy b

That's right mate. Dirt cheap and better than conventional CFL's. :) you could probably find the bulbs a lot cheaper to. I just done a quick eBay search and put the first one's up happy b. ;)

Thanks bud.wen im getting lights i think ill look into getting those.i,ll just get a buddy or my old dad to wire them up as i,ll probably blow maself up.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom