The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigc

Bigc

And then there were two! Sacked the propagation tent off as it was slightly too small. Check out my flowering tents little veg brother fitted with 4 purple cfl tubes and 10l air pots. You should of seen the roots when I transported, wish I took a picture! Loving the great white mycology stuff
20150730 002234
20150730 002248
20150730 002316

brock1

brock1

So it seems I have thrips !!! Arrggh do t need this shit man anyone k ow what's the best thing to kill the bastards??

I just use a product from Wilkinson's called bug clear. It's not organic ect but does the job and fast. Foliage spay and water the roots until run off. I have used neam oils chilli garlic dyotramethius earth or what ever you call it and it don't nothing more than lower the numbers a little. Now I just go straight to the bud clear and one treatment and their gone.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Plants were in tiny pots and stressed and bashed around sadly.came out nice quality though...
Good on u gg. Blast them evil little bastard. .. at least ur not in flower either. ..
Brock. That setup looks pro.. that'll make a massive difference to ur turn over times and veg size and health.
My Mrs went in my grow area last night looking for god knows what and knocked over 4 plants on a raised plateau snapping 1 stem . Knocking 2 plants out of their pots totally wiv roots everywhere and 1 had soil everywhere. Bloody bint. Why does she think her ham fisted arms should go near anything alive.
she has fish and has killed 3 in 3 weeks. 2 went up the filter pump and chopped to bits because she never put the filter on it.... The other was found MARACULIOUSLY lying on the bottom yesterday. .
She already says she feels second best to my plants.. I only have a few. Wait till we move . She'll feel bloody divorced then...lol.

brock1

brock1

Plants were in tiny pots and stressed and bashed around sadly.came out nice quality though...
Good on u gg. Blast them evil little bastard. .. at least ur not in flower either. ..
Brock. That setup looks pro.. that'll make a massive difference to ur turn over times and veg size and health.
My Mrs went in my grow area last night looking for god knows what and knocked over 4 plants on a raised plateau snapping 1 stem . Knocking 2 plants out of their pots totally wiv roots everywhere and 1 had soil everywhere. Bloody bint. Why does she think her ham fisted arms should go near anything alive.
she has fish and has killed 3 in 3 weeks. 2 went up the filter pump and chopped to bits because she never put the filter on it.... The other was found MARACULIOUSLY lying on the bottom yesterday. .
She already says she feels second best to my plants.. I only have a few. Wait till we move . She'll feel bloody divorced then...lol.
hahaha sounds just like my missus mate. Guess we both love a trier then. I just switched to advanced nutrients this grow and their rubbish yellowing everywhere. Back to canna for me next time. Slice a straw length way and pop it over the snapped stemmed plant hopefully it will be right in a few days mate.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Nice tent bigc you'll she thing moving a lot quicker now with 2,tents on the go...yeh trickie I am in flower mate only a few days but I've got some of them hotshot no pest strips so I've put one in each tent hopefully that fucks em off? ....made some wax yesterday 1st bit for about 6 weeks still feel stoned now lol been up ages not even had a joint yet I'm still fucked man

brock1

brock1

R

RobbieP

I just use a product from Wilkinson's called bug clear. It's not organic ect but does the job and fast. Foliage spay and water the roots until run off. I have used neam oils chilli garlic dyotramethius earth or what ever you call it and it don't nothing more than lower the numbers a little. Now I just go straight to the bud clear and one treatment and their gone.

Ive got a wilkos spray aswell .) .. used it on mites successfully ages ago and forgot i had it till u posted :)

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@brock1 like a splint then. Also I'm living the idea of using the larger tent on its side in the attic. . Lol... genius..
my attic is full of joists cutting across everywhere. .
What's the cheapest way to remove kief . Resin. Oil wax. Or whatever. I used to have a honeybee extractor and bubble bags but lent to friends wen stopped and we'll u know how that ends. So I've got trim and how can I process it as cheaply as poss.. cheers all...

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Any idea why this strawberry cough can't hold her leaves up.. its been watered ok. I use silicon to try to strengthen. And in the second pic u can see the caramelo is doing ok...

1438257486605 1700900870
brock1

brock1

@brock1 like a splint then. Also I'm living the idea of using the larger tent on its side in the attic. . Lol... genius..
my attic is full of joists cutting across everywhere. .
What's the cheapest way to remove kief . Resin. Oil wax. Or whatever. I used to have a honeybee extractor and bubble bags but lent to friends wen stopped and we'll u know how that ends. So I've got trim and how can I process it as cheaply as poss.. cheers all...
to make hbo the cheapest way is a pop bottle with a little hole in the middle of the bottom to squirt the gas through and a few small pin holes through the lid for it to come out. For kief a old pics of nylon clothing you can see through. I use my girlfriend's old vest lol. Fill a tub with trim put the fabric over as a lid and shake it into another tub the same size so that the 2 tubs are together I tape mine together. Cheap and cheerful though I use a stainless flask now instead of a pop bottle. ;)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

You can use tights for making dry sift as well or toake ice water hash with no bubble bags you can make gumby hash takes a bit linger but u still get nice hash at the end of it I'll find the video now for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom