The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@happy b there looking stonking bro. And still plenty of time left to trich up more and fatten.. very jealous .. Bet your room stinks... just the way I like it..lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I got the livers off the same people as I did the exo and psycho all I can think is he's got the fucker mixed up so I'm gonna ask him if he's still got it and what the crack is like....thought I posted this 10 mins ago???

Yeh its an oil slick trickie not a mesh brock

Yeh man I've been on the dn ages now bro don't think I'm gonna order owt tho as I've someone from u.s sending me a g of DMT and that was all I wanted really...was.on a get some hash too but I van make better myself so what's the point

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@ghettogrower Tru that. And there's no better feeling than ripping your own gear ey..
been wanting to get on dark for ages. Can't get my head round the setup . lol. . We're u gonna use bitcoins as well. .
How's the drying going..

H

happy b

I got the livers off the same people as I did the exo and psycho all I can think is he's got the fucker mixed up so I'm gonna ask him if he's still got it and what the crack is like....thought I posted this 10 mins ago???

Yeh its an oil slick trickie not a mesh brock

Yeh man I've been on the dn ages now bro don't think I'm gonna order owt tho as I've someone from u.s sending me a g of DMT and that was all I wanted really...was.on a get some hash too but I van make better myself so what's the point
Are you sure its not livers?thats a shame.ah well i dont have any cheese cuttings so its all still good.i really like the structure of the "livers" you sent.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Its really hard to tell mate but from the livers I've smoked what I've got ain't it lol...it tastes just like exo and looks the same too that much I've just mixed it all together lol.

Aye trivkie nothing better than getting smashed off your own weed like and yeh I've got bit coin all set up 2 accounts lol if u ever need a hand lemme know uncle get will show you the way

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Smells soooo fucking cheesey and good lol serious terps up in here
IMG 20150729 160506 477 noexif

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Fuck all I'm a tight uncle but generous with my ramblings lol...can't wait.for this wax to crust up.so I can hit.a.nice fat dab :hungover:

R

RobbieP

So it seems I have thrips !!! Arrggh do t need this shit man anyone k ow what's the best thing to kill the bastards??

Thrips
Thrips are really tiny, but can be seen by the naked eye. Some may have wings and some may not. Thrips reproduce rapidly, especially in tight places. That is what makes them hard to get rid of when using pesticides. The suck the sap right out of your plant with there piercing mouths, which makes the leaves look like they turned white. You can tell when you have thrips by taking a look at your leaves, the leaves will look as if there chlorophyll have been ripped right off the plant. Plants that are damaged can’t be healed thus making it harder for the plant to absorb light. So if left untreated the thrips will kill the plants. Damage also can be seen by the greenish black specks of there poop they leave on leaves. Also the plants will show silver patches from scar tissue. Depending on the severity at first, thrip damage might look like spider mite damage until it increases in damage and then thrips case is for sure when you see the greenness replace with big parts of white.
One good way to repel thrips for those growing outside is to use garlic; this is a good way to keep them away before you get them. The color yellow attracts the thrips and should be advised not to have this color around your grow.. If you already have them using neem oil, and or lady bugs can get rid of them. If the infestation is bad then you need to use biological solution like, pyrethrin-like insecticides. Other Products include:

Hot Pepper Wax, Safer Yard & Garden Insecticide (which can be used right to the day of harvest), GNATROL (used in hydro in the water as well as soil), Doc's Neem Pest Soap, Safer Sticky Stakes,TR-11000 Pyrethrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom