The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Bet that's hard work lol, I remember what mine were like before I had em done, they would do anything to get out and get some pussy little buggers.....my 2 sit there like meerkats trying to get a bit of chest tickle action nowerdays makes me crease when I'm stoned

half baked

half baked

I love bull terriers too but don't think I could manage them, my friend had one called chopper, scariest dog I've ever met, I'm loving all the pit bulls that are around atm here's a pic of my friends it's called havoc

He's a fooking beast

H

happy b

Lovely dog Half baked(this is could get a little confusing as we have the same initials)i love the color . I had a German short hair pointer that was the EXACT same color and white chest as yours . nowadays I have a couple of snakes .the one below is my amelanistic corn snake and the one in my avatar is a royal python.
20150222 133915

Last edited by a moderator:
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

How's everyone's stoney Sunday going then? I'm just sampling an early branch of exo I picked last week and this terpinator really does add some flavour man.....cool snakes happy....u wanna get ya sen a bufo alverious toad they secrete 5-meo DMT lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lolol Yeh I prefer american dad at the mo tho that roger kills it.....they are the toads the called Colorado river toads as well bit u don't lick em they've got little sacks that u squeeze and it fires out...natural worlds full of crazy shit

H

happy b

Lolol Yeh I prefer american dad at the mo tho that roger kills it.....they are the toads the called Colorado river toads as well bit u don't lick em they've got little sacks that u squeeze and it fires out...natural worlds full of crazy shit
It sure is . The "magic mushies" that grow in certain environments between late Aug to mid October were i grew up are crazy . just like lsd . not taken them in twenty years . You couldn't pay me to take shit like that now.lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Aye the hood old liberty caps I picked some last year made a brew with my mate and we sat there laughing at each other for about 3 hours lolol DMT is by far the best trip I've ever had tho and it only lasts around 15 mins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom