The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'll start with my current grow...I have two 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m grow tents both running on a 600 watt each , 5 plants in each tent . My keepers are psychosis cheese and super lemon haze..I've a couple of breeders boutique seeds I'm working on now to see if I can find another to add to the collection of keepers this is the part I love most popping new beans to try and find a winner....

Right prices.....around my area the average cost of an oz is between 190+-240 of high grade bud mainly cheese as that's all anyone wants around here lol....£30 for a 8th £60 for a quarter standard prices these days ...

So that's me what's everyone else got running? Set ups? And what are your local prices and strains you have floating around your area? Peace

Ghett

william76

william76

Alrite mate,im currently running,gg4,gsc,uberdawg,valleydawg,motorbreath,mk91,uk cookies,original nl {28yr old clone}aliendog,blue meanie,and old skool haze cut, so there's definately fire in the uk,im looking for special females{arent we all} but im makeing a male of my own from scratch,a few other lines im in the middle of too,hectic!happyb should be here too,im from the far north,this is a thread we could be doing with for us,cheers pal,76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Bloody ell that's some line up 76 you must have a nice room man stuff dreams are made of lolol I've just binned a sour kush x deepblue male I haven't the room for any of that right now....these cookie strains have really caught my eye the past few months the bubbacooks looks nice I like the sound of ukxcooks as well .....you can't beat the old school nl I haven't smoked any of that for about 13 years not the original anyway closest thing I got is my exo not sure whether to let her go and keep psy or the other way round???

Yeh in thought it would be a nice idea to do a UK thread I love all these American strains and that but its just nice to know there's a bit of local knocking about lol....I'm from the midlands mate why prices are so steep but its handy come harvest lolol...

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Aye up in bonnie Scotland I've heard you can get silly prices man....no the cheese is v good from what i know its the original exodus cheese from the exodus crew....Its just the psycho is a little tastier but takes an extra 2 weeks to finish both yield around the same its a tricky one to decide man maybe I should just kick my family out and turn the house over lolol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Sounds like we both have something we both want ;) the psy is a lovely smoke its just a really nice fruity cheese and potent....gitta be staked up around week 3 tho or she's like Bambi on ice and they're heavy feeders but deffo worth it

H

happy b

right that's me here . Are we the only 3 uk troops on here?there's gotta be more hiding . come on lads don't be shy.
Nice idea for a thread ghetto.
are you drooling at 76,s line up as well!?haha your not the only one . he's the best stocked grower for genetics in Scotland I think . lol.
I grow in cupboards (gotta stay inconspicuous) in organic soil under hps lights . at the moment iv got from bodhi..ssdd,goji og and synergy in flower . in veg I have gsc s1,gsc s2,guava dawgz,bubba x g13 hp,tres sister x mc . I just noticed today iv got at least one fem each of bubba xg13hp(madness) and a female tres sister x mc.

half baked

half baked

North west here, been lurking for a while but setting up this weekend, I'm a kush guy, had lots of raskals gear but am about to do testing for a good friend at a uk based seed company
just a few pics from different crops over the last few yrs, oh and I don't grow cheese way too much of it around my way lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Woohooo that's another one to the crew how's it going Yeh it seems 76 has quite a collection ay....I've done a ghoji before was a freebie off attitude but it turned male in the end....I totally forgot to say what I grow in lol...I'm a strait coco man and use canna a+b with rhizatonic and liquid silicon for veg as well.as Epsom salts and I like to foliar feed with liquid seaweed as well ....for flower I use a+b then start with biobizz top ax from about 14 days in along side terpinator which I run right til the end I also use liquid silicon in flower only up to week 5 tho

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

That scrog is the bollocks mate that's how u fill a tent top job nice pics as well they last pics look delicious.....cheese is everywhere but I really like it its in my top 5 I could never let her go I wouldn't forgive my self lol.....

half baked

half baked

Lol I have grown her and could do as the cut is always getting passed around but believe it or not I got bored of it, had it for 2yrs straight before I got into growing, the last 2 pics are of a plant out of the tent, had 16 all with four tops, had five strains in there too, was a challenge keeping them level lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh that's true its very easy to get bored of but when I've been smoking on some haze for a while I find my self craving for chessey goodness lol....that last pics a stunner looks like a bubba kush in had a couple of years back....Yeh multi straining can be hard work can't it but we all love a good selection you canna beat it

half baked

half baked

It's a white fire bro from the very first batch of wifi beans, lost both phenos and was devastated, bought wifi seeds since but they just don't grow the same, it might just be me tho lol I've not grown haze in a while but smoke amnesia nearly daily, got a link for the import straight from dam, can't beat it!

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'm a soil grower mostly organic too, my preferred notes are plant magic but did a fox farm grow not long ago and think I'm gonna carry on down that route, I use gavita pro1000 lights too can't beat them imo

Wouldn't mind upgrading to a 1000 watt setup for the flower tent just would be a struggle in the summer in my house ......last year I went down the organic home made super soil spent quite a bit on all the ingredients for it to completely fail on me burnt all my plants and the final product was gash lol so I'm once bitten twice shy when it comes to soil plus I got gnats which I've only just got rid of lol so for now on gonna stick to coco she likes me

H

happy b

North west here, been lurking for a while but setting up this weekend, I'm a kush guy, had lots of raskals gear but am about to do testing for a good friend at a uk based seed companyView attachment 487551View attachment 487552 View attachment 487553View attachment 487554 just a few pics from different crops over the last few yrs, oh and I don't grow cheese way too much of it around my way lol
That's what I call uniformity half baked. great fucking job . And pics from 76?(that rhymed)we,re blessed . lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom