The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LFC 9

Looking shithot bro, and @LFC 9 all I'll say is don't slip near the end or you mighT just lose it, hahahahahah only joking brotha, good luck with whatever you decide, I'd go for 16 plants in 10ltr pots, all topped to have four tops each, can really get each crop down quick without losing weight

L

LFC 9

So 16 under a 600w,surrounded by milar.there goin in 10L 2 morra,I've top'd em all xcept 1 Mutha.By the way gonna be Monster crop'n(heard of it?).cutt'ns 21 days into flower.re Veg an multiple X multible internodes.we all no wot tha means.Fuk'n huge mutha fukaks.haha.done it CFL style.1st 600w.Double bubble...tuk 18days an out of12 only 7 pull'd threw.Reply or qik search will get U all info if ur not on it.Happy hunting...Top 4 I hope ;-)

RG420

RG420

I always take cuts about 2 weeks in but never tried 3 weeks! Hmmm... May give it ago! :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I've taken cuts at 2 weeks and they made it but never tried 3 weeks in just make sure u proper lather em in clonex lol

half baked

half baked

Mate that is some mad OCD skills! Respect bro! Got a question.... When you cleaned out under the canopy how far into 12/12 did ya do it?
I like to do it in two stages, first day of 12/12 I trim then two weeks in I get brutal and take the lot off apart from the tops (what ever the lights can't see goes)

half baked

half baked

I don't like taking cuts in flower, i know you can do it i have done it but prefer a cut from a healthy vegging plant, I usually drop the nitrogen for a feed or two before cloning as I find it speeds the rooting process right up, I've got a few pics of a revegged plant taken

This was one of my all time fav smokes before this revegincident, after this she lost a lot of vigour and IMO it was down to the reveg, @RG420 looking good bro I'll be there soon enough, if ya ever interested in the real amnesia hit me up ;)

RG420

RG420

I don't like taking cuts in flower, i know you can do it i have done it but prefer a cut from a healthy vegging plant, I usually drop the nitrogen for a feed or two before cloning as I find it speeds the rooting process right up, I've got a few pics of a revegged plant taken
View attachment 492067 View attachment 492068 View attachment 492069 View attachment 492070 View attachment 492071 View attachment 492072 View attachment 492073

This was one of my all time fav smokes before this revegincident, after this she lost a lot of vigour and IMO it was down to the reveg, @RG420 looking good bro I'll be there soon enough, if ya ever interested in the real amnesia hit me up ;)

Yeah that's interesting mAte, when I took my cuts from my Sour Kush, they rooted alright under 18/6 but just did not want to start vegging again! Wasn't till I put under 24/7 thAt they came round!
Oiiiiiii always interested in real deals mate! :)

half baked

half baked

Nice I've grown dna's sour kush before, got the cut from a friend, was nice smoke but that particular pheno wasn't up to scratch Imo it was nice just not great, yours looks much more solid, is that dna's?

RG420

RG420

Yeah mate well RP anyways, I agree with ya fella that one in the pic is a good smoke and smells lovely but just don't dry tight, but the other pheno I got is tight as arseholes but lacks on smell both good smokes and frosty iv got cuts of em but tbh probably won't run again just doesn't tick all the boxes

half baked

half baked

That's a shame cos she a beauty mate, I'm on the lookout for a sour strain atm, can't seem to get my hands on ecsd tho, she always evades me :mad: I've had a X of her but never the same is it

RG420

RG420

No mate can't beat the Original, tbh would be nice to get my hands on any elites but for now it's gunna have to be seed runs.:rolleyes:
Well she's getting another run and see if it's worth keeping other wise the search continues for some sour! Iv got a pack of karmas Sour Jack to go through at some point hope to find some nice sour hazey funk! :D

RG420

RG420

@Goz wow 9 years! Must be a corker! I think if ya get the right one it's dynamite! Iv read that Loompas Headband is the tits!

half baked

half baked

Nice @Goz If she's worth keeping that long she must be good, It's not kushy enough for me, I like my fuely kush types more than anything, though a good haze can always sway that decision, did some pursing haze X's a few yr back, stuff was mental o_O

Goz

Goz

He's just letting it do it thing , getting his first grow under his belt , don't know what breeder it's from or line of genetics .

half baked

half baked

Seems like he's doing well tho mate, if there is one clone I was after it would 100% be the original diesel, had her from a member here from the states and man she was good, lost it like a dick, regretted it everyday since, I did pass it to a breeder and he crossed it to a tre stardawg male, I'm now thinking it could be worth getting some of those beans:D

Goz

Goz

Nice one mate , how did you manage to get get a clone ? In the post ?

half baked

half baked

Yh mate I do it all the time, not from members here but I'm part of another site where clone trading is allowed, I've never had a parcel caught but have lost clones due to the time they took to arrive, it's hit and miss really

Can you see the root it containers in the background, they are for sending five rooted clones, but don't last long in there, maybe a week to ten days, I've come up with some great methods for sending them tho hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom