The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alright lads how are we all? Just smoking on that theater bud off the db x sk and its a alright smoke man giving me a nice buzz tastes alright and can feel it on the chest, looks like sheigt be getting the snip in a few days ;)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I didn't think she'd be tasty at all as there's not a great deal of smell but its sound lol I'm a bit shocked tbh I was dreading sparking it up haha......the Jakes dream is pure haze really nice haze tho not the peppery kind this is like sweet lemons , heard off the breeder that's its got jack the ripper in it as well so that's where I think its coming from? I ain't got anything planned I just roll with the punches lol

Reactions: Goz
william76

william76

Yea,i know what u mean,i was just thinkin how borin it is,at least weather's ok,im away into town,few messages to do{wink}at post office,but the rest of the weekends lookin bleak,lol,76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh weathers gonna take a turn for the worst ain't it especially up there like ....it too bad down here suns been out all morning its hiding now tho....I rekon my weekends gonna consist of me smoking lots of weed and playing mortal kombat till me thumbs are sore lol

L

LFC 9

@william76 nothing worse than going into the grow shop and getting hit with a million products , half of which are the same fecking thing lol what you been up to the night mate , am just tuned into Gotham smoking a banger ...

I'm simple got the hesi starter pack , got your veg , bloom , pk , enzymes , vitamins .... £40 quid and am getting hard nugs ..

But then again @LFC 9 your growing super lemon haze , which is mostly sativa and if a belive right your buds aren't going to be as dense as an indica ... I have grew mostly indica dominate strains so don't quote me on that

Are your buds leafy ??

GOZ

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Few shots of my gals the biggen on the right in veg tent is the livers aka blues then the other 2 are Jakes dream then all the clones are a mix of exo psychosis and livers and the other shots are the flower tent of course and a nice single shot of the psycho 6 weeks in sassy lady she is
IMG 20150425 240257 571 noexif
IMG 20150425 240302 105 noexif
IMG 20150425 240414 895 noexif
IMG 20150425 240355 734 noexif

Goz

Goz

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Cheers goz how r ya anyway geez? I'm just chilling out with a nice j and a brew been weeding today I swear 99.9% of my back yard is fucking dandelions I'm sick of the cunts and then I turn round and me youngest is blowing the seeds everywhere lmao talk about pissing in the wind

Goz

Goz

Am sound mate my gardens the exact same dandelion everywhere my strawberry plant is taking off again going to give it a blast of hesi TNT tomorrow lol it's been in the same soil for three years . Just been getting baked all weekend mate . Think I'm chopping my NL blue tomorrow smells absolutely brilliant , mouth watering stuff . Put my kush into jars tonight and trimmed a lot leaf off still some to trim off but will hang them back up tomorrow .

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Haha Yeh same as goz just been getting baked and smashing it on mk Lol in fact just about to spark up now:D Oh and iI'm sure most.stoners grow strawberries I've a nice little patch too been our there today sorting out pulling all the old shit oot mine are in a right good soil nuted up ta fuck

Looking good robbi shes finally done then haha om thinking if chopping my blue kush tonight too decisions decisions aye

Last edited:
R

RobbieP

Prob could of still gone longer mate but fed up waiting now lol

Heres some bud shots....

20150425 160539 noexif
20150425 160526 noexif
20150425 160442 noexif
R

RobbieP

She smells like livers tbh. Got that same musky smell but with a deeper skunky undertone.

She was a sticky bitch! I got .6 finger hash off my gloves :)

My nl x g13 is going to be chopped next in a few days or so...

First test with these beans and they came out good , almost no stretch in flower though so im going to add some male fire og pollen for abit of stretch then back cross that to this clone then see where im at lol ....

20150425 160635 noexif
20150425 160648 noexif
20150425 160720 noexif
H

happy b

Skunk91 from bodhi.

Chopped today :)
Nice.what is the lineage on that skunk 91?obviously the skunk VA cut was used but what else?did you f2 or cross any of that?any other bodhi gear Robbie?are you from the uk?

H

happy b

Got the turbo kloner up and running although nought in it yet.it is noisey as FUCK! so noisey if i stand quietly at my front door i can hear it a bit and if i listen through the letter box,you know like a polis might do,and i can clearly hear it.its defo putting me off useing it.i think im going to contact them and find out what the dealio is.plus the fan doesnt clip on right.ah bugger it!

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Not having much luck with that cloner are u mate why dont u just use jiffys and a propagation box I k ow they do t root quite as quick but they work well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom