The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Ughh. I rented a big 60' bucket lift yesterday so I could cut down some trees. I busted my ass. Me and my paw cut down 2 big ass oak trees. .y fuckin back is shot right now. Not from cutting em but from moving the giant sections of trunk.
There was one of the trees was dead as disco hangin right over my bedroom. It had a 4' diameter trunk.
We took the entire tree and piled it up and dumped a bunch of diesel on it. It was the biggest fire ive ever seen.

G gnome

G gnome

I took a vid of the fire. U can hear the heat. Aounds crazy but i couldn't get within 10 meters of it once it got goin. Im gonna have the mrs give me a back rub. Glad i got the tree down it was makin me paranoid having that dead tree over the house and the other one was leaning over the driveway so much so that i could hardly fit my truck in and out

G gnome

G gnome

Hey buddy,not bad,hows your back?still giving you jip?
I dont think i dod any real damage. Just sore ya know. Just got outta the shower it feels better fer sure.
I feel like a lil kid waiting fer those seeds to come. What do ya think? Should i do one pack at a time? I was thinking about doin the same thing i did w the dirty harry and pop like all 44 not sex em top em once , grow em out to 12" , take 2 clones of each,thro em in flower and cull the males ?By the time they show preflowers i could be half way through flowering?

H

happy b

I dont think i dod any real damage. Just sore ya know. Just got outta the shower it feels better fer sure.
I feel like a lil kid waiting fer those seeds to come. What do ya think? Should i do one pack at a time? I was thinking about doin the same thing i did w the dirty harry and pop like all 44 not sex em top em once , grow em out to 12" , take 2 clones of each,thro em in flower and cull the males ?By the time they show preflowers i could be half way through flowering?
That sounds like a plan bro.a good one at that.i wish i had the space to pheno hunt like that.

G gnome

G gnome

That sounds like a plan bro.a good one at that.i wish i had the space to pheno hunt like that.
Well the reason i wanna do that instead of the conservative approach i took w the cb and rb is cuz it took forever to show preflowers and i had a bunch of time and space tied up in only 12 plants only 3 of which were females. I had 4 herms 3 females and 5 males. I started that archive stuff in the first week of feb and still haven't smoked any. Seemed inefficient. This way i can pick thru em a lot faster right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom