• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lool @ happy I gotta blame someone haha

Cheers Brock I'll get some of that...and limes Yeh I've noticed that spinosad keep popping up regarding killing thrips where did u get it from or is it an internet jobby?...just made some rosin what a waste of a few nugs that was lol never again am I making that lol half of it is still stuck to the paper I can't get the cunt off ffs

H

happy b

Haha.fannies were hailin it as the"death of bho" and i wachted it and it was just this crazy wee guy who was for some reason right into fuckin his buds up in a pair of fuckin hair straighteners for a wee bit o "rosin"(why the fuck they call it rosin iv no idea.its still fuckin resin)that wouldnt even be enough to cover a midges ballsack.

H

happy b

Leaft but mostly on the roots. Best way to find out if you have then is to soak your roots and they come to the surface.
View attachment 526217

Thrip damage and thrip on leaf.
No never had that shit on my leafs or anything.no insect damage.idiot damage,fan,nute & light burn perhaps but never insect.
What are these wee things they call "springtails"?iv heard people say theyr harmless and shit even that they can be benificialbut sureley it aint good to have anything like that in your soil?is that just pdople with infested soil employing a bit of wishfull thinking?
I mean i know wen your growing in organic soil you dont want a completley "dead" root zone or that would defeat the purpose but surely not insects no matter how small.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh that rosin tech shit is bollocks it don't even taste that nice either my wax tastes 10x better...springtails eat bad fungus its a sign there's shit in your soil but at least they're eating it I've had em once noticed when I was watering and testing the run off seen em popping about n that they look a lil like thrips but bigger and bright white and jump like fuck right little fast cunts .....these thrips are doing my nut in can't stop thinking about em damaging my new babies :( yano all those cuts smell nice man the guava dawg especially :)

H

happy b

Guavas pheno 1
20150730 140411
pheno2
20150730 140121

brock1

brock1

Lool @ happy I gotta blame someone haha

Cheers Brock I'll get some of that...and limes Yeh I've noticed that spinosad keep popping up regarding killing thrips where did u get it from or is it an internet jobby?...just made some rosin what a waste of a few nugs that was lol never again am I making that lol half of it is still stuck to the paper I can't get the cunt off ffs

I never make resin from bud unless it's a snasy strain that I cant smoke as bud. Resin leaf stalk and shity fluffy bud. Freeze it first until you have enough to do a worth while batch.

brock1

brock1

No never had that shit on my leafs or anything.no insect damage.idiot damage,fan,nute & light burn perhaps but never insect.
What are these wee things they call "springtails"?iv heard people say theyr harmless and shit even that they can be benificialbut sureley it aint good to have anything like that in your soil?is that just pdople with infested soil employing a bit of wishfull thinking?
I mean i know wen your growing in organic soil you dont want a completley "dead" root zone or that would defeat the purpose but surely not insects no matter how small.

Thier bugs but you should think more like having worm's. As ghetto points out they eat dead stuff and irrigate the roots a little. Bugs are cool creatures thier not all bad and even the bad ones can be interesting. Theirs a war going on out their man and its so small we walk past it everyday and only notice the bad bugs involved. Theirs a lot of good bugs out their to that fight on board side and keep hower plant's clean and healthy. :)

H

happy b

Thier bugs but you should think more like having worm's. As ghetto points out they eat dead stuff and irrigate the roots a little. Bugs are cool creatures thier not all bad and even the bad ones can be interesting. Theirs a war going on out their man and its so small we walk past it everyday and only notice the bad bugs involved. Theirs a lot of good bugs out their to that fight on board side and keep hower plant's clean and healthy. :)
Yes thats EXACTLY what its like..a war in miniture were biological warfare isnt ruled out by the geneva convention.lol.
Has any of you guys saw "a life of plants" with David Attenborough?it was excellent.very interesting and educational.
do u guys know wat pheno plasticity is?without googling it first?

H

happy b

I never make resin from bud unless it's a snasy strain that I cant smoke as bud. Resin leaf stalk and shity fluffy bud. Freeze it first until you have enough to do a worth while batch.
Me neither unless as you say its something you dont want to smoke as is.trim and larf are the only things i make hash from.i always wanted to dry out a couple of plants and grind em up a wee bit and dry seive em.iv always wanted one of the big silk screens that i could use the way the morroccans do it with the drum stick like method.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Loool what's this plastic pheno thing u on about then? And yeh the #2,) does look like the better structure denser nugs by I love that purple man I'll take some snaps of mine tonight see what u think....I only make hash out of trim and shwag this round tho I have near enough no popcorn at all so I've only trim to make hash with that little run of wax I did tho is super tasty and fucking batters ya lol

brock1

brock1

Me neither unless as you say its something you dont want to smoke as is.trim and larf are the only things i make hash from.i always wanted to dry out a couple of plants and grind em up a wee bit and dry seive em.iv always wanted one of the big silk screens that i could use the way the morroccans do it with the drum stick like method.
They don't use a silk screen its a scarf/head dress made from silk they use in traditional hash making happy but I can't remember what they call them?

brock1

brock1

Yes thats EXACTLY what its like..a war in miniture were biological warfare isnt ruled out by the geneva convention.lol.
Has any of you guys saw "a life of plants" with David Attenborough?it was excellent.very interesting and educational.
do u guys know wat pheno plasticity is?without googling it first?
Isn't that genetic shift? Where a sativa can have indica leafts early on but change to sativa later. How a person can have blonde hair when born but it goes darker as they get older until it turns brown. Were 2 gene's are used instead of one usually the change happened because of environment factory's. I could be wrong it might just be a plastercein pheno like in phrashion dew lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom