The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Oh yeah I picked up myself a teenth of squidgy and a teenth of soap bar to mix life up. Gonna have a 3 way joint tonight. ;):). Oh yeah and my new bubble bags turn up next week. ..

H

happy b

It was indeed .... before nirvana went shit lol
I gotta say wen i first started nirvana were £10 a pack in my local head shop.alot of theyr stuff was garbage but i got some really nice bud at times too.theyr ak48 for example.shit was exact same and i mean EXACT same as serious ak47.plus i always remember my nirvana beans always having high ratios of fems.one time i put a pack on(cant remember which strain.jock horror i think) and 2 didnt pop leaving 8 plants.every single plant was a female.a full pack of females for a tenner?no too bad i thought.

H

happy b

Oh yeah I picked up myself a teenth of squidgy and a teenth of soap bar to mix life up. Gonna have a 3 way joint tonight. ;):). Oh yeah and my new bubble bags turn up next week. ..
I hate soap bar.most of it isnt really hash.very rarely has it got more than 3% CANNABANOIDS apparently.
its the smell and taste of the muck they mix it with that i hate.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Hrue haps but I've not seen it around my way in time.. it did back memories of but much younger and buying a pack of King skins 10 Bensons and and eighth of solid then go sit up at the park with a load of pissed up girls having a (very cold) but good laugh. .lol.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Sounds nice. e wicked to see the difference between the two. .
As for the soap it's was.... hmmmmppphhhh. ..not all that. I think I remembered it in a better light.lol.but it was good to have a change..

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alright lads just nicked the Mrs phone quickly lol....u tasted the guava dawg yet happy I've just fed mine and she smells to me like parma violets and those old cherry lip sweets that tasted a bit purfumy and rosey it's sweet man can't wait to chop the bitch....took me nitro car down the local bike track was getting air of 2m lol fucking things mental spitting gravel all over the kids haha...had a load of stuff come loose.and fuked about but got me hands on it and shits solid as a.rock now been nailing it all over the bike track again today and it's bang getting faster by the day

H

happy b

Alright lads just nicked the Mrs phone quickly lol....u tasted the guava dawg yet happy I've just fed mine and she smells to me like parma violets and those old cherry lip sweets that tasted a bit purfumy and rosey it's sweet man can't wait to chop the bitch....took me nitro car down the local bike track was getting air of 2m lol fucking things mental spitting gravel all over the kids haha...had a load of stuff come loose.and fuked about but got me hands on it and shits solid as a.rock now been nailing it all over the bike track again today and it's bang getting faster by the day
Haha you big wain.
not tasted the gd yet.drying em slowly.gg4 s1 are dank as fuck,especially the sour dubb dom.thats the one with sturdier branches a d wider fingers.nugs are solid too.it doesnt have a fancey flavor in the background like i think the guavadawag will. this one is
pure strong pungent dankness through n through.the gsc s1 are gorgeous too.not a great yeild but still really tastey.ii think it tastes similar to a nice sweet hash.i cant comment too much on highs as i was doin doobs off different ones each time.also i think youl like that yeti too.its defo the strongest tasting from the wee test nugs i took at 8weeks.again not a great yeild but still.infact only the Chemdog's Sister dom gg gave what i would say was an above average yeild.the rest are og or chem types that arent prized for theyr yeilds more theyr quality.

william76

william76

Haha you big wain.
not tasted the gd yet.drying em slowly.gg4 s1 are dank as fuck,especially the sour dubb dom.thats the one with sturdier branches a d wider fingers.nugs are solid too.it doesnt have a fancey flavor in the background like i think the guavadawag will. this one is
pure strong pungent dankness through n through.the gsc s1 are gorgeous too.not a great yeild but still really tastey.ii think it tastes similar to a nice sweet hash.i cant comment too much on highs as i was doin doobs off different ones each time.also i think youl like that yeti too.its defo the strongest tasting from the wee test nugs i took at 8weeks.again not a great yeild but still.infact only the Chemdog's Sister dom gg gave what i would say was an above average yeild.the rest are og or chem types that arent prized for theyr yeilds more theyr quality.
Yea the sturdy gg4 is the one I was going too keep I think,solid nugs,76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Sweet man that's what I like to hear so far I think the glues are smelling a tad bland they're all looking good tho most probs cuz a few in there are just smelling so good, I didn't flip the cookies this time round took a load of cuts off her a week ago or so as the veg tent is getting crowded again lol so I'll select my keepers then do the cookies along side them next round not to fussed about yield as it's gonna be percy anyway just need some new flavours for me self

G gnome

G gnome

Bet u fuckers thought u were rid of me huh? Nope. Im back and more disgruntled than ever!!!!!!!
@ghettogrower whats been up ya baby faced bastard? Not even a fuckin nod huh?
@william76 missed ya my friend
@Trickiebush. .....idk what to say to u lol
@RobbieP hows it my man?
Anybody else i missed can fuck off lol
U guys let this thread slip and i cant have that.
Ill be back in the morning. Better be some red carpet rolled out

H

happy b

Bet u fuckers thought u were rid of me huh? Nope. Im back and more disgruntled than ever!!!!!!!
@ghettogrower whats been up ya baby faced bastard? Not even a fuckin nod huh?
@william76 missed ya my friend
@Trickiebush. .....idk what to say to u lol
@RobbieP hows it my man?
Anybody else i missed can fuck off lol
U guys let this thread slip and i cant have that.
Ill be back in the morning. Better be some red carpet rolled out
Ahh an infiltrator slipping back in under the radar!i thought i had a glitch in my matrix for a minute there.i thought i had loaded an old page and a bit of a pm from the other site.
i really really missed ya bud.it feels like we havnt spoken in......a couple o hours atleast.
im glad you got back in but i hope you didnt have to do the thing you didnt do that got you kicked out to get back in.pppffff what i just said actually makes sense in my head.what i mean is.the thing u refused to do that got you arse & necked last time?i hope you didnt just do it to get back in.
@william76 any sign of your HA OG yet?i would assume not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom