• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

maybe not lol..sry..tryn to remember the name that damn movie
i think you may mean trainspotting with Ewan Mc gregor?hell no thats REAL movie
the one i was in is about this wee guy.he,s only 16 and his mums in jail about to get out and he starts selling gear to get £££ so he can by a caravan in a caravan park miles away from drugs and his step dad for his mum to go live in peace.then his pal sets on fire and blah blah ect ect.its just a small budget film.it was only in the pics around our area i think.its by a director called "ken Loach" and the wee guy that plsys the wee fella is called martin compston.its on netflix as far as i know....go watch it ya bastards.

G gnome

G gnome

Haggis,kilts & irn bru,dont fuck wi us or we,ll fuck wi you!we dont give a fuck that you call us tight,at least our country is mostly white.
Where i come from ppl go to jail fer talkin like that.
There a club round these parts ud fit right into haps we call it the klu klux klan. Ever heard of it haps? Friends of urs?

Theres a scots rap for yas

Toaster79

Toaster79

Dont talk to me about london pride.london pride is thinking your posh coz you sound like Danny dick head Dyer.

Wasn't talking but drinking a beer :P

20151006 173955

Better?:love1:

B

Bakedjon

What are the current prices like in the London area of the UK? Do people see a lot of things from CA, is most of the stuff from Europe and grown locally? Is there a large demand for oil? When you can find it how much can you get it for, and is it ever there in large lots? What would the wholesale cost of bubble be, and how much does it go up in price regular vs full melt? Do people see many pure og kushes, or any sour diesel here? Is there a market for it, or do people just want the local favorites like cheese and a bunch of things us CA guys have, but don't do much of. Have any of you guys seen Girl Scout Cookies, and do these names carry a premium? IF the stuff came pressed but was still AAA would asking 2oo all the way up to a box be proper per z? Asking 30-50 for a g of oil? Asking 10-20 for a gram of full melt? Does that seem high? What about PG/THC pen mixes? Asking 20q for a 1 gram pen? Thanks for your guys help? Whats the dab seen like here? Would love to find some people to smoke with…

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

What are the current prices like in the London area of the UK? Do people see a lot of things from CA, is most of the stuff from Europe and grown locally? Is there a large demand for oil? When you can find it how much can you get it for, and is it ever there in large lots? What would the wholesale cost of bubble be, and how much does it go up in price regular vs full melt? Do people see many pure og kushes, or any sour diesel here? Is there a market for it, or do people just want the local favorites like cheese and a bunch of things us CA guys have, but don't do much of. Have any of you guys seen Girl Scout Cookies, and do these names carry a premium? IF the stuff came pressed but was still AAA would asking 2oo all the way up to a box be proper per z? Asking 30-50 for a g of oil? Asking 10-20 for a gram of full melt? Does that seem high? What about PG/THC pen mixes? Asking 20q for a 1 gram pen? Thanks for your guys help? Whats the dab seen like here? Would love to find some people to smoke with…

10805744 10153325946297995 8507284659724567449 n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom