The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RG420

RG420

Easy bro how's tricks? yep and hopefully for the better, should be up and running in the next month, going hydro though :nailbiting:

Alls well mate ta :) that's good man 2016 is the year bro!! Lol hydro!!! Mate you'll smash it no daubt AV ya ran hydro before?
Oh speak ta heavilycharged on IG abit lol was rocking ya profile pic good few weeks back as a throwback pic from 2011 lol

Limonene

Limonene

@Limonene this is typically what the 3 phenos I did clone look like...
View attachment 569328
And this is the one spear headed fucker that got away!!
View attachment 569329
that looks nice. real nice. Ive just been looking for pics of my grow on this thread, its the only place i put them but i gave up, way too much waffle to dig through. Ammo is all my mates really want right now but I'm having a break from it. Yields real good too. all round 9/10 plant, I'm just a little bored of it but i can't knock it.

Limonene

Limonene

here you go @RG420
Image 3
Image 1
Image 2
[

half baked

half baked

Alls well mate ta :) that's good man 2016 is the year bro!! Lol hydro!!! Mate you'll smash it no daubt AV ya ran hydro before?
Oh speak ta heavilycharged on IG abit lol was rocking ya profile pic good few weeks back as a throwback pic from 2011 lol

I started hydro doing a run to waste, worked very well tbh, not sure which route I should go down, ahhh hc I've not seen him for abit now but spoke the other week, of all the grows I've done that was by far the most enjoyable, loving your plants too bro how you growing now?

RG420

RG420

Limonene

Limonene

thanks man, I've got 3 600w paras, 1 600w adjusta, 1 x 1000w adjust, 1 600w gavita and 1 1000w epapillon. I like them all to be honest. That is a 3m x 3m tent in the foreground that is only 3 x ammo plants, they are about a m2 each. in the background are loads of other strains i messed about with on last grow but the ammo always brings home the bacon. i gave it to a local pal and he smashed his record on first attempt.

RG420

RG420

I started hydro doing a run to waste, worked very well tbh, not sure which route I should go down, ahhh hc I've not seen him for abit now but spoke the other week, of all the grows I've done that was by far the most enjoyable, loving your plants too bro how you growing now?

Yeah he's a good lad churns out some dank! Should go coco rtw mAte lol that's as close to hydro I'll go! Still rocking 6.5ltr pots mate in biobizz light mix lol mind Iv just filled a 1.2x1.2 with 5 bushes in 18ltrs!! Seriously thinking running coco but just ain't got time for fuck ups ya know :)

RG420

RG420

thanks man, I've got 3 600w paras, 1 600w adjusta, 1 x 1000w adjust, 1 600w gavita and 1 1000w epapillon. I like them all to be honest. That is a 3m x 3m tent in the foreground that is only 3 x ammo plants, they are about a m2 each. in the background are loads of other strains i messed about with on last grow but the ammo always brings home the bacon. i gave it to a local pal and he smashed his record on first attempt.
Killing it with the multi lights man!! I'm impressed mate seriously lol that's a dream for me mate lol I'm running ma humble 2 X 1.2x1.2 tents under 600s flower tents, with a dr90 veg/mom/clone tent lol yeah ain't seen many pics of ammo drooling haha!

mancdank

mancdank

What's the finish on that ams bro looks a good yielder

Limonene

Limonene

it came out real nice that run - a little fuel smelling which was a new expression. I have given it to most of my peeps and everyones comes back differently depending on their style of grow. smells of pure limes up to week 5 though, great strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom