The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

hahaha fucking acers...nah i love him, like i love it when my cock burns when i piss. :) I put my money that the soviets won the war, and they are bitch slapping us now in Syria too. Hitler lost the war when he got tangled with us, and the ruskies, then his lines got thinned, he didnt do what he started doing, going in after the frontline and wiping out anyone that looked like they might pick up a fork and fight in the rear as they passed. Once he stopped that, he lost, the Russian did a pincer on his arse and whammo, no more Nazis, well not the counting the ones that ended up in Hydra running the USA from Argentina :)
Lol

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Amnesia haze

news-streets-aussie-tour-09.jpg

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Night all. Washed out . too much heavy talk fir me here tonight. I'm no history professor and won't claim to be so cant participate. I just thank daily for all the lives that were lost on both sad ww occasions. My life could be so different now.
Anyway I'm off to get my Mrs to lube up my unfrozen pork sausage out the freezer ready for a night of passion. .
.(glad it's n ot a bratwurst,I'm a bit of a puss when it comes to spice ) . Night all.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Ok just 1 more quick one..
Hope your all good grand master gnome.. things are looking pretty sweet in your garden. Hope the family are all well and your not joking about showing your porcelain head around our mighty country of blighty. . I'm sure you'd have many beds. As long as you don't mind going top and toes with me ,my sister, my Mrs , my mum and the dog... dont worry its not a shit single bed either......
It's 2 singles pushed together. .. we only sleep in style. .. hell, I'll even wash the sheets.. I'll just have to get the washing machine out the front garden off the sofa.. bit for you no trouble. I'm sure the Mrs can manage. .

G gnome

G gnome

Ok just 1 more quick one..
Hope your all good grand master gnome.. things are looking pretty sweet in your garden. Hope the family are all well and your not joking about showing your porcelain head around our mighty country of blighty. . I'm sure you'd have many beds. As long as you don't mind going top and toes with me ,my sister, my Mrs , my mum and the dog... dont worry its not a shit single bed either......
It's 2 singles pushed together. .. we only sleep in style. .. hell, I'll even wash the sheets.. I'll just have to get the washing machine out the front garden off the sofa.. bit for you no trouble. I'm sure the Mrs can manage. .
Thx bud. Im really gonna try. @Limonene has been beggin me to come out there n learn him how to cook

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

It'd be a culture shock mate.. our history goes back over 100 years... lol.
No you'd defo be in demand. Not just blowing smoke up your ass. Would be PUKKA. ..

ClassV

ClassV

I lurk but don't comment on the thread, but I saw the WWII conversation, and figured I would chime in. My family has a long and well documented military pedigree. Both of my parents were WWII vets: North Africa, Sicily and European campaigns. They met in the U.K. during the ramp up to the invasion.

Both of them were officers. Both of them loved the Brits. My father, who was decorated twice for conspicuous valor in combat during that war, and whose funeral was attended by General/Flag Rank officers decades later, regarded the Enlisted British Soldiers of that war as the finest fighters he ever saw. For her part, my mother hated the Germans to her dying day.

Just sharin...

Y

youngjigga

What kind of tube do u use ghetto,? im still disApointed with my oil yeilds :(very low! i e ,2,grams of 50+60+ g of sugar leaf.im getting a glass tube soon.hope it helps cos i love oil on the mornings.lol

Y

youngjigga

how r u liking ur 1000, bulb ghetto bro?. better that the 600,s?.
No a 1k bulb if it was a 600 it would be a decent weight about 1gpw which u can't fault but for a 1k it's piss poor but that's what ya get for trying new shit hey at least I know with my next grow I'll be sound got 3 good yielders going in....I haven't limo I'll take some 2morro for ya....it's happys pheno oh and Yeh the crumble tastes really nice got a punch too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom