The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killerog

Killerog

I really liked silver mountain by Bodhi, there are fruity phenos in there and great yields. Im sure some of the guys can recommend something more appropriate though. But if you're happy with regular seeds then bodhi is a great place to start.
Cheers....I'll Deffo have a browse, looking at super lemon haze, amnesia and maybe another kush strain.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Lurvley.

Iv never tried dina fem.always meant too.theyr dina chem was something they collaborated on with Chemdog the person so its prolly a pretty good representation of those cuts.iv saw vids of it being grown and the colas were like hulk hogans 24 inch pythons.
do u dust fem beans with pollen?are the offspring ok.i often wondered and i always felt a fem from fem seed that was totally solid from a sexual point of view would be ok to breed with.for beans for personal use atleast.

When I first came on this board and explained I'm growing Dinafems some people only talked shit about them but not one of them could elaborate anything, nothing but haters. So I was sceptic since I didn't know jack about growing or strains. But after learning a lot about genetics I realized they are using same genetics like some "famous" breeders around this forums. Look at their page what other seed companies they are selling and look at the crosses they are selling under their own name. They are located in Spain with enormous outdoors and indoors capacities. Anything they are selling under their own name is tested in their own facilities. Could it be that some famous/or not so much breeders from around the world are working together in the cannabis oasis?

The Dinachem is Guava Chem Elite X Original '91 Chemdog.

Where the fuck are they getting their genetics from.

The down side of breeding with fems is one cromosome is lost in the equation since fems carry only XX cromosome, so the gene pool is cut in half on the mothers side. But unless you are loking for a specific pheno from 3 generations ago, there isn't much lost for someone making seeds for him self. That part did the breeder when he sold you his beans (at least he should have).

Still smoking on that Purple Trainwreck and this shit is really nice.

Limonene

Limonene

When I first came on this board and explained I'm growing Dinafems some people only talked shit about them but not one of them could elaborate anything, nothing but haters. So I was sceptic since I didn't know jack about growing or strains. But after learning a lot about genetics I realized they are using same genetics like some "famous" breeders around this forums. Look at their page what other seed companies they are selling and look at the crosses they are selling under their own name. They are located in Spain with enormous outdoors and indoors capacities. Anything they are selling under their own name is tested in their own facilities. Could it be that some famous/or not so much breeders from around the world are working together in the cannabis oasis?

The down side of breeding with fems is one cromosome is lost in the equation since fems carry only XX cromosome, so the gene pool is cut in half on the mothers side. But unless you are loking for a specific pheno from 3 generations ago, there isn't much lost for someone making seeds for him self. That part did the breeder when he sold you his beans (at least he should have).

hey toast is HSO affiliated with Dinafem or have i got that wrong?

Toaster79

Toaster79

I was just brainstormimg. Dont know. They sell their stuff just like Sensi's, Sensi's White Label, Barney's, Reserva Privada's, DNA's, Dutch Passion’s, Seriou's and Sweet Seed's.

Looking at their crosses they have some elites listed from the companies their seeds they're selling that are not avaliable anywhere anymore. They must have hell of a conections.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What little experience I've had with Dinafem seeds has been good, I would, and do actually, recommend them.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Geez, to stoned to get what you were asking.

No I just had a fat j of HSO PT i grew, but i did buy those seeds from them.

20160330 013325

Limonene

Limonene

Only grew PT and 707, but since my grow was a major fuck up due to high temps only PT was ready for harvest and rest of the plants were turned in extract after I picked the seeds.
My last run i had some low as fuck temps and all i got was a few sterile nanas. If i was ever gonna get a herm that was the grow for sure. Coco seems to provide a buffer for low and high temps, love that stuff.

Toaster79

Toaster79

My last run i had some low as fuck temps and all i got was a few sterile nanas. If i was ever gonna get a herm that was the grow for sure. Coco seems to provide a buffer for low and high temps, love that stuff.

Low temps aren't as bad as high. I had roots cooking at almost 40°C. But not a single nanner. Well those plants were seeded so might also had something to with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom