• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

mancdank

mancdank

I put up a cpl blue dream pix for ya....
I was just looking at em looks nice but very similar to the 1 we had I guess u done a better job than the guys I got this off he was getting a little bud rot in the room and the smell was delicate and easily ruined I guess in your case this wasn't the issue looks puka :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Has any1 grew purple urkle ? I was smoking some lsd that is the same colour it looked nice tasted nice but the high was kinda flat I wouldn't mind a real colourful strain but it needs to kick also the tranie that gnome has locked up looks puka and colourful
If u want purple fruity dank nugs get a wee pack o sicmeds greencrack s1.uber fruity and yeilds well too will green leaves and practically scarlet nugs.top bag appeal.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I was just looking at em looks nice but very similar to the 1 we had I guess u done a better job than the guys I got this off he was getting a little bud rot in the room and the smell was delicate and easily ruined I guess in your case this wasn't the issue looks puka :)
Gnomes blue dream (santa cruz) is the top rated bue dream cut on the scene iv heard.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Ecompost

Ecompost

Ray agrees with me, he is also amazed at how little farmers know, hear him say it clearly. Its not just me that think people are stupid..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom