The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

No. If say 3 of each root, I'll put 18 on to veg then flip. Then if one pheno is a keeper ill keep that orig seed mum tame more cuts and flower just her and her cuts, probably flower out the other seed mums at another spot. Hope that gibberish makes sense
I see what ur sayin but thats gonna take up a ton o space......i been juggling phenos alot until recently and i must say it gets to be a pain....

C

costa

Counting down to my U.K. brake . Anybody now the score in Portsmouth , boarding the ferry to Bilbao ? Any sniffer dogs ? Thinking of taking a ' pack up ' with me for the ride in Spain , ( 10 hrs . ) Whats the weather like in Leeds ,, ? lol

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Not all English people are cunts some of us are just plain bastards and I've known quite a few total fucking retards as well.

English are nothing if not diverse go to any council estate in Britain and you will find children of all colours mostly by the same mum called Sharon ;)
Hahaha.i know big sharon!or tattoed shaz as she gets called.
a few o those waines are mine!!!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I see what ur sayin but thats gonna take up a ton o space......i been juggling phenos alot until recently and i must say it gets to be a pain....
It sure does.then they all get mixed up and shit too.i started making little tags from a wee bit of paper then wrap it in clear sticky tape to stop it getting week and i peirce a wee hole in it and hang em on each cut with a wee bit o twisty wire.viola.i very rarely get mixed up now.

mancdank

mancdank

Counting down to my U.K. brake . Anybody now the score in Portsmouth , boarding the ferry to Bilbao ? Any sniffer dogs ? Thinking of taking a ' pack up ' with me for the ride in Spain , ( 10 hrs . ) Whats the weather like in Leeds ,, ? lol
Weather not too bad in leeds today mate over cast but still real warm and how much has it cost u on the ferry I need to bring a car back with me in a couple of week when u go over. I was looking the other day and it's saying €300 for 1 car with 1 person

mancdank

mancdank

Weather not too bad in leeds today mate over cast but still real warm and how much has it cost u on the ferry I need to bring a car back with me in a couple of week when u go over. I was looking the other day and it's saying €300 for 1 car with 1 person
Also 10 Hr to Bilbao what are u driving a tractor :)

C

costa

Lol , just a Clio . 300 euros sounds about right . I paid 520 for one car + me and wife . Problem was , there was only one cabin left , large , outside ensuite , hence the price . Watch out for the new heli camera in use , yeeeeeez , they' re raking it in man . One driver got 40 fines in a month ,,,,,,,,,, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom