The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGreenGiant

IF you had a nice large room like yourself it would work a treat but unfortunately in my 0.9x1.1m(3x4ft) whether hung from the ceiling or standing on the floor it takes up too much space wherever i put it so something like those box fans would be a lot better solution for me etc
I used to use an almost identical size cupboard and found that if I used an inline fan blowing in through a hole in the bottom and at mine I was able to extract out through the top into the loft, which i then ran a 5" flexible pipe into dustbin filled with water and some fresh smelling disinfectant, no filter was necessary. Also I taped a piece of material cut from a pair of tights over the inlet fan so no bugs were sucked in. I used to leave my extractor one at the top permanently on and during normal uk temps would blast the in one for 15min every hr on a timer. Like you I didnt have room for an oscilating fan in the room.

Makka

Makka

hi everyone just thought i'd drop in seen as am uk nw and got told to check it out from the good people over at uk thread rolli so here i am an already noticed a few names lol
im running the good o'le exo and a lovely lemon skunk iv'e had a few years
try and get a pic up later of my latest venture so ya's can tell me how shite it is lol

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

hi everyone just thought i'd drop in seen as am uk nw and got told to check it out from the good people over at uk thread rolli so here i am an already noticed a few names lol
try and get a pic up later of my latest venture so ya's can tell me how shite it is lol[/QUOTE

Heya mate, good bunch of lads here n far less trolls/idiots than the other place

Desertboy

Desertboy

try and get a pic up later of my latest venture so ya's can tell me how shite it is lol

Welcome, you'll find there's some lovely people on here I think they hang out in the other threads hiding from us Brits lol.

J

JGreenGiant

Welcome! New here myself, bit of shark tank tbf, be careful and go easy out there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom