• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ninjasmoker

Alright mate , how's things with you?
all gd mate just painting the bathroom then gotta sort some smoke for tonight, you been upto much?

Not too much mate , this n that lol
I need to source some smoke as well ... got a bit of bubble hash but its too much for all day smoking and just ran out of my own bits lol

You up and running again now mate ?

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Not too much mate , this n that lol
I need to source some smoke as well ... got a bit of bubble hash but its too much for all day smoking and just ran out of my own bits lol

You up and running again now mate ?

Yup its in veg atm the cupboard, 2 Livers mums, 5 cuts just been potted up into small initial pots to get em started and about 50 cuts in props awaiting roots, gna veg the 5 for me n eventually pick the best 2 out of em to flower n cull the other 3 n while they are vegging knock a few more weeks worth of cuts out then when i eventually flip to flower the mums will be killed off

Gna go for 4/5 slightly bigger plants this time, 2 livers, 1 Trainwreck seed ive got and 1 of the sour diesel seeds ive got

N

Ninjasmoker

Yup its in veg atm the cupboard, 2 Livers mums, 5 cuts just been potted up into small initial pots to get em started and about 50 cuts in props awaiting roots, gna veg the 5 for me n eventually pick the best 2 out of em to flower n cull the other 3 n while they are vegging knock a few more weeks worth of cuts out then when i eventually flip to flower the mums will be killed off

Gna go for 4/5 slightly bigger plants this time, 2 livers, 1 Trainwreck seed ive got and 1 of the sour diesel seeds ive got

thats what i did mate , i knocked plant numbers down from 10-12 to 5-6 and just vegged them in bigger pots .... was getting the same near enough in yields and was loads easier to manage lol

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

thats what i did mate , i knocked plant numbers down from 10-12 to 5-6 and just vegged them in bigger pots .... was getting the same near enough in yields and was loads easier to manage lol

yeah ive spent from the time i learnt to grow until now doing 1 initial vegged n tall crop of trees to always doing small plants after with minimal veg time n now just out of plain old interest i wanna see what i can do with a vegged crop thats slightly taller/wider etc

Desertboy

Desertboy

I still have 10 Jack Herer seeds I bought the first time I went Amsterdam from Sensi seeds coffee shop back in '95 BEFORE it went to shit but I can't find them :( I know I still have them I found them a few years ago but god knows where I put them or if they're still viable they've not been stored in a fridge lol. They cost over £100 which was a lot money in 95 when I was 18 lol but I remember the flight cost £250 return lol the days before cheap flights when people actually took a bus to the dam which I did many times.

In those days Sensi coffee shop actually sold weed so you could buy a tester of the weed before you bought the seeds the proper way of doing business ;)

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

interesting that you state days but not the time, or the output

@rimmner lol

??? maybe im not awake properly yet but days/time/output what? no idea what you mean lol, maybe i need to go have a wakenbake then try reading it again lol

whitebob

whitebob

agreed, thats the way forward in dwc summer grows. Just add it 24 hours before a tank change once a week and your bacteria will be tea bagged.
tried it but no joy.keep coming with the suggestions. hydroguard seems to be the way. but now i ve got the system down going to clean her out again and have another go... even went the benie tea route bubbling tea in bucket.. it helped on one occasion but the sludginess was horrible... bit by bit putting the puzzle together.. will get it eventually...thats the problem when you've got sprayers and pumps and chillers.. lots to dial in... best was 18 zips off two plants. would of had that off one had it not been for the sludge....:banghead:

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

tried it but no joy.keep coming with the suggestions. hydroguard seems to be the way. but now i ve got the system down going to clean her out again and have another go... even went the benie tea route bubbling tea in bucket.. it helped on one occasion but the sludginess was horrible... bit by bit putting the puzzle together.. will get it eventually...thats the problem when you've got sprayers and pumps and chillers.. lots to dial in... best was 18 zips off two plants. would of had that off one had it not been for the sludge....:banghead:
I would be thinking if your having probs like this u say u do a full change once a week and have tried putting oxy in a day before change each week and still having issues I reckon your res are getting far too hot try doing the above method but chill your water. also between crops it's a real good idea to run a hydro system with a 15ml per ltr of oxy for 24 hrs then replace it with what ever u usually put in your res this will make it fully sterile again. For chilling your water get a 2 ltr bottle of pop and put water in it and bang it in the freezer or buy some ice cube bags the type u fill your self and make a load of them but don't pop em out just put the full bag in the res and change it for a fresh 1 as required. Hope this helps if not buy some plant pots and a jug lol :)

whitebob

whitebob

I would be thinking if your having probs like this u say u do a full change once a week and have tried putting oxy in a day before change each week and still having issues I reckon your res are getting far too hot try doing the above method but chill your water. also between crops it's a real good idea to run a hydro system with a 15ml per ltr of oxy for 24 hrs then replace it with what ever u usually put in your res this will make it fully sterile again. For chilling your water get a 2 ltr bottle of pop and put water in it and bang it in the freezer or buy some ice cube bags the type u fill your self and make a load of them but don't pop em out just put the full bag in the res and change it for a fresh 1 as required. Hope this helps if not buy some plant pots and a jug lol :)
I'm running a chiller everything at 18 degrees c ...clean between crops with bleach then sprayed with isopropyl alcohol. changed water every 10 days was using anti pythium additive every time water went in res...the only thing I've been thinking is whether as its an aero system (amazon) the roots hanging in the air chamber, even though being sprayed with nice cool water.. the air is getting to warm.... as with all hydro stuff its all black plastic so gets warm on the outside. the top is covered in reflective foil which also makes it light tight.,,, thought having my chiller would have sorted most of these issues.. hence why I've bought 6 autopots and loads of seeds.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom