Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

1469796741922 1702300812

Desertboy

Desertboy

I do not. Its just the way i was holdin the snips haha

A nice pasty white there lol, I'm actually browner than you at moment which is a miracle as I'm the whitest white man you ever saw ;) I'm normally a lot whiter than you and have blonde hair and blue eyes Hitler would have loved me!

Toaster79

Toaster79

A nice pasty white there lol, I'm actually browner than you at moment which is a miracle as I'm the whitest white man you ever saw ;) I'm normally a lot whiter than you and have blonde hair and blue eyes Hitler would have loved me!

That's actully a misinterpretation of what Hitlerjugend was suppose to looke like. Or 3rd Raich. Not many of them was actually blonde and had blue eyes. They were mostly dark haired.

Last edited:
Desertboy

Desertboy

That's actully a misinterpretation of what Hitlerjugend was suppose to looke like. Or 3rd Raich. None of them was actually blonde or had blue eyes. They were mostly black haired.

That's because they were racially inferior to me of course lol
"At the top, according to Hitler, is the Germanic man with his fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes. Hitler refers to this type of person as an Aryan. He asserts that the Aryan is the supreme form of human, or master race."

Toaster79

Toaster79

That's because they were racially inferior to me of course lol
"At the top, according to Hitler, is the Germanic man with his fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes. Hitler refers to this type of person as an Aryan. He asserts that the Aryan is the supreme form of human, or master race."

Hitler was also amphetamine addict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom