The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Wtf lol this guy is a joke also good Morocco hash doesn't exist anymore even the super high grade 00 doesn't touch the sides if your used to smoking high grade skunk

My exact thoughts. We used to get bunch of top shelf good ole Morocco hash with golden stamp and it wasn't anywhere near the potency of a good flower. Not saying it wasn't good, I loved it, it just wasn't on paar with what we were smoking or stil are.

mancdank

mancdank

My exact thoughts. We used to get bunch of top shelf good ole Morocco hash with golden stamp and it wasn't anywhere near the potency of a good flower. Not saying it wasn't good, I loved it, it just wasn't on paar with what we were smoking or stil are.
The thing seems to be imo the world has changed and what used to get us fucked years ago just doesn't touch the sides anymore I mean fuck I remember getting high on soap bar and yardie weed only place for that now is the bin lol

J

JGreenGiant

Hey greenbean,
Howd that weed turn oit u were growin?
The UgOrg oldtimes same as ever, best plant 2.5oz, then 1 at 1.4 oz another at 1.6oz and 2 at 1.25oz each But the Barneys Critical kush looked smaller but had way denser buds and yielded 2.25oz all 6 were done under 1x600w so to you guys, I done rubbish, complete n utter rubbish! :)

Toaster79

Toaster79

The UgOrg oldtimes same as ever, best plant 2.5oz, then 1 at 1.4 oz another at 1.6oz and 2 at 1.25oz each But the Barneys Critical kush looked smaller but had way denser buds and yielded 2.25oz all 6 were done under 1x600w so to you guys, I done rubbish, complete n utter rubbish! :)

And I though my yield was low :p you got 2oz more than I did with half the power if I don't count the autos

J

JGreenGiant

And I though my yield was low :p you got 2oz more than I did with half the power if I don't count the autos
Yea tbf I ran it at 400w for most the grow due to heat issues. And also to be honest thats not a dry weight, its 1/5 wet weight I quoted as still drying. That way Im not dissaponted! :)

G gnome

G gnome

I was more askin about the foxtailing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom