The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGreenGiant

13.1g of all I have left of the Kush in bone dry condition!.........

L1080892

mancdank

mancdank

lol. i get ya .

Your my hero G gnome. I wish i was half the man u are.......btw i dont actually grow i just ride the coattails of my friend in spain. Oh and all the pix i posted i found on the internet. They're not really mine ;)
Lol what's this rusty bollocks if u knew half as much as u think u do u would be a clever guy but u don't so that said laters u ginger cunt :shockedninja:

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeah, that might be it. I stirred it slowly for about half an hour. Then let it sit for another half an hour before I pulled the first bag out. Ill dry it again press some rosin just to see if there's anything left in there.
Did u let it sit for about an hour b4 mixing? The colder the better like ice cold or jean claude van dammne cold lol, to be honest tho ibe never really hit good returns on bubble hash, bho is where its at bro

Toaster79

Toaster79

lol. i get ya .

Your my hero G gnome. I wish i was half the man u are.......btw i dont actually grow i just ride the coattails of my friend in spain. Oh and all the pix i posted i found on the internet. They're not really mine ;)

Hold on! I know you! How many of a kind are there around here ffs :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Toaster79

Toaster79

Did u let it sit for about an hour b4 mixing? The colder the better like ice cold or jean claude van dammne cold lol, to be honest tho ibe never really hit good returns on bubble hash, bho is where its at bro

I left it sit for about half an hour. It was all deep frozen like -20°C. Fuck it, I'll just make some rosin.

How's ya ankle mate. Swelling away already?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I left it sit for about half an hour. It was all deep frozen like -20°C. Fuck it, I'll just make some rosin.
Yeh bubble hash takes time man i tjink its more of a skill than anything if u keep at it youll get better and better, id just smoke it dnt think youll get anything back off .3 mate

How's ya ankle mate. Swelling away already?
Yeh man limo gave me a canna cap a few weeks back i was in a bit of pain last night with it so i took it and the swelling went right down this morning must be the cap lol, bruising has come out even more ot looks like ive been clubbed by bam bam lol

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yeh man limo gave me a canna cap a few weeks back i was in a bit of pain last night with it so i took it and the swelling went right down this morning must be the cap lol, bruising has come out even more ot looks like ive been clubbed by bam bam lol

Damn! I know what that looks like. Broken my left about 20 years ago an the brusing never went away. Now that the swelling us gone, tape the fucker ang get your ass back on that skateboard :D

I sprained mine again yesterday

20160812 230656

20160812 230640

Works like a charm. Almost pain free.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Strapped up lol, ive been on my feet all day everyday at work too thats not helped with the swell but this weekend shud sort me out, ive never done me ankle b4 im quite shocked at how painful the fucker is man all I did was misplace my footing and game over, ive not got any of that fancy sprap wear tho ill just ride it bare back lol

mancdank

mancdank

Lol what's this rusty bollocks if u knew half as much as u think u do u would be a clever guy but u don't so that said laters u ginger cunt :shockedninja:
Awe wossup winjasmoker has the rusty bollocks killed it and u don't want to play. What if I promise to tone down the rust nuts and we will settle for strawberry blonde :cool:

Toaster79

Toaster79

You sprained yours now imagine breaking it and completely ripping deltoid ligament apart :D It was an instant blackout for about 10 minutes and after that a single tear in me eye. I've been walking around for half a day like that before I realized I almost can't get my sneaker off me foot. Hop in the hospital and it was all better after four months. Could even play handball again ;)

Those tapes are cheap and work a treat. Im also on my feet all day long and believe me I'd be sweating like a pig with it because of the pain.

mancdank

mancdank

You sprained yours now imagine breaking it and completely ripping deltoid ligament apart :D It was an instant blackout for about 10 minutes and after that a single tear in me eye. I've been walking around for half a day like that before I realized I almost can't get my sneaker off me foot. Hop in the hospital and it was all better after four months. Could even play handball again ;)

Those tapes are cheap and work a treat. Im also on my feet all day long and believe me I'd be sweating like a pig with it because of the pain.
There's summat especially painful about hurting your feet or ankles or toes a stubbed toe on a door frame is a absolute killer and if u got a in grower at the same time then fuck :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Never broke a bone and i never want to lol i seen my mate break his arm i ws nearly sick, i think ive got strong bones or something ive taken some knocks and falls like some1 must be watching over me i say

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

There's summat especially painful about hurting your feet or ankles or toes a stubbed toe on a door frame is a absolute killer and if u got a in grower at the same time then fuck :)
Yeh i took my little toe nail off stubbing it on the bed that was a wee bit sore ive also done my big toe on a breaker the day i forgoty boots now that was killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom