Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 3132
IMG 3145
gorilla glue 4 day day 37

J

JGreenGiant

no i know thats the problem i grow enough to make it hurt by the time I'm finished though if you know what i mean.. just seen these things that look a bit like a mini hedge trimmer hand held things.. think thats the sort of thing i need...
Ive seen a vid where someone was using an electric doner kebab shaver, that seemed to work quite well, they're a cpl hundred quid I think.

Limonene

Limonene

ok cool will have another look at them kinda skipped through them when i saw them they looked quite brutal, flinging my buds all over the place spinning with blades and shit..:speechless: thanks doodles..
yeah they work well when new but you will lose some trichs for sure. Like i said i don't use it on the main buds which are fun to trim, just for the pain in the ass lowers. And anything you lose from the bud can be reclaimed later as hash when you clean the machine.

whitebob

whitebob

yeah they work well when new but you will lose some trichs for sure. Like i said i don't use it on the main buds which are fun to trim, just for the pain in the ass lowers. And anything you lose from the bud can be reclaimed later as hash when you clean the machine.
for sure i make my own kick ass oils.. proper shatter grade stuff... to think of people not using their trimmings is killer..

Limonene

Limonene

Beautiful
Thx man. Got to say I'm not a fan of the glue, gonna ditch it after this run. Much prefer g13, Chemdog D, nepoji and pretty much everything else I'm growing right now

Scissors haha.
Spin Pros aren't to bad kinda hard on the buds but saves a lot of time.
Yeah agreed. I Just use it for the stuff that takes up 80% of your trimming time and only makes up 20% of the weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom