The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

Bro the chances of all being male are probably on the same realm of winning the lottery if u need 10 plants and only have 10 regs u might be a bit stuck and wanna go down the fem route if it's something u wanna pheno hunt and find a keeper it's regs all the way
jealous of you guys pheno hunting. one day i will have the time and space to do some for myself.. until now i shall battle on making the best of what sprout..:D

whitebob

whitebob

How big is your space and how many plants do you flower in there?
floor space is about 2x2 thats meters by the way not inches:D:D:cry::cry: but only stays that wide up to just under my shoulders or less as I'm in the loft.. so have to pull the plants in towards the centre of the room for height... and flower 6 or seven in there.... i have got a little cfl cupboard/ tent up there too but not as well insulated as my main room... which i can get two small ish flowering girls in,, not done clones and cuttings before any ideas how i could cycle to get a decent full room of flowering girls.. have been considering using the cels for my veg room, but not big enough to hold six or seven in veg...;):smoking:

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

floor space is about 2x2 thats meters by the way not inches:D:D:cry::cry: but only stays that wide up to just under my shoulders or less as I'm in the loft.. so have to pull the plants in towards the centre of the room for height... and flower 6 or seven in there.... i have got a little cfl cupboard/ tent up there too but not as well insulated as my main room... which i can get two small ish flowering girls in,, not done clones and cuttings before any ideas how i could cycle to get a decent full room of flowering girls.. have been considering using the cels for my veg room, but not big enough to hold six or seven in veg...;):smoking:
I agree with toaster.thats more than enough room to phenoes hunt to keep a mom or two and remember it's easier to keep clones shorter as they can be bloomed out smaller wear as a seed plant will grow a certain amount before it will bloom but as toaster said it's not too difficult to control theyr size by keeping em in smallish pots while in veg

whitebob

whitebob

I agree with toaster.thats more than enough room to phenoes hunt to keep a mom or two and remember it's easier to keep clones shorter as they can be bloomed out smaller wear as a seed plant will grow a certain amount before it will bloom but as toaster said it's not too difficult to control theyr size by keeping em in smallish pots while in veg
nearly finished with this run might give it a try, and see what happens..;) got a load of afghani regulars might try them first..

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

so have a couple of mums in my little room I'm assuming. then sea of green the clones in the bigger room,, yes?
Yes.unless u prefer just a few bigger plants.however u grow end up to u but wen u grow from clones u can keep the quality of your whole grow high instead of maybe one or two good plants in a pack of average phenoes.thats what pissed me off about always growing from seed-you only got one or two good quality plants and the rest are average

whitebob

whitebob

Yes.unless u prefer just a few bigger plants.however u grow end up to u but wen u grow from clones u can keep the quality of your whole grow high instead of maybe one or two good plants in a pack of average phenoes.thats what pissed me off about always growing from seed-you only got one or two good quality plants and the rest are average
defo luckily last lot of beans only had one runt rest were pretty equal and strong... like the idea of identical plants especially as i have height issues....good to know whats coming, if you know what i mean:D

half baked

half baked

still find it hard to spend that much on regular beans just in case i get all male.. do you take any measures to try get more females.. leaving beans in with some cucumber or something like that is supposed to help.. can't remember the chemical it gives off but supposed to help encourage female beans.. i shall dig my book out in a bit..:eyepiece:
Never happened to me and I treat seeds like the weed they are, just chuck em in and let them do their bit, always had 50/50 male/fem ratio at least, I've heard of a few ways but never bothered me tbh all part of the fun of growing for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom