The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

I had some off someone who got the cut he took it 12 weeks and what a fucking smoke it is lads very powerful stinky and juat an all round lovely smoke
Yes mate he sent me a bit too. Fucking lovely, WAY WAY better than when i grew it I don't mind admitting (although I was away on hols for a month lol). Stanky and looking 10/10. Did he send u a bud from the gsc cut I sent him? Again he got that looking and smoking much better than I managed, he's a cracking grower that lad.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Has anyone still.got gnomes Chemdog D?
No mate I let it go in favour of wills aliendawg which is very similar to the Chemdog D-its a Chemdog D cross but taken to f5.the nugs are bigger,denser it has better stronger branching and it grows easier.i admit it's maybe not quiet as stanky as the Chemdog D as it has a very slight sweetness behind the skankyness but so close to Chemdog D but over all it's a better plant imo.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yes mate he sent me a bit too. Fucking lovely, WAY WAY better than when i grew it I don't mind admitting (although I was away on hols for a month lol). Stanky and looking 10/10. Did he send u a bud from the gsc cut I sent him? Again he got that looking and smoking much better than I managed, he's a cracking grower that lad.
I didnt get to taste the one i grew but it smelt the same just his buds looked bigger he took it the full 12 aswell which must make that difference....nah he semt me captains cake #8 and bwiz.....no the bwiz is something else lads u need to get a cut of that sharpish.....i had one almost ready to give babies but feds had the cunt! Very slow vegger but quality is a 10/10

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 5142
Short kimbo
IMG 5141
Citrique

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Here's my single blood orange a week or so in.as iv said before I think it looks appy don or more specifically green crack dom which isn't wat I was looking for but I could be mistaken.i,lol find out soon enough.
IMG 0702
And here's a pic o wills alien dawg at 8 and a half weeks
IMG 0686

Limonene

Limonene

Here's my single blood orange a week or so in.as iv said before I think it looks appy don or more specifically green crack dom which isn't wat I was looking for but I could be mistaken.i,lol find out soon enough.View attachment 659154 And here's a pic o wills alien dawg at 8 and a half weeksView attachment 659155
Looking good pal. I need to get me another Appalachia strain into the garden. Love that male. I think next bodhi I'll pop will be ss4 or orange sunshine. I've seen excellent reports of both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom