The white isn't impressive enough

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I dont know why anybody gives this ass wipe the time of day, or buy his seeds for that matter, the guys a fucking douche bag wanta bee........GM

S

Sway

I dont know why anybody gives this ass wipe the time of day, or buy his seeds for that matter, the guys a fucking douche bag wanta bee........GM

haha i love it.. totally agreed. hes really a "try to hard"

C

Capt. Rebel

One of the reasons I grow in dirt is because I refuse to deal with anything called 'rez'. Wonder how long his army of trolls would stick around if they knew him back in the CW/CBay days when he got busted bidding on his own beans. Dudes a douchebag prick, always has been, and probably always will be.

O

ograskal

One of the reasons I grow in dirt is because I refuse to deal with anything called 'rez'. Wonder how long his army of trolls would stick around if they knew him back in the CW/CBay days when he got busted bidding on his own beans. Dudes a douchebag prick, always has been, and probably always will be.

Yeah I remember that bro...Fuckin Loser!...You cant even mention that at IC or its instant ban!....LOL

B

been

I would think the White or DJ's cut would be considerably better than a Hindu Kush.

southstreets

southstreets

yea rez was just bein a douchbag... he releasd those white x diesel seeds for 40 bucks a pack... you dont think he had fuckin OGR"S shit up in mind???? didnt work though cuz everyone knows OGR"S and swerves work r second to none!!!! south

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
He had to improve the white so it would be good enough. ROFLMAO!! A great tasting strain with a 20 minute hang time improved the 2 hour wonderful buzz of the white??? NOT!

Are you talking about the sour diesel only having a 20 minute hang time? I have smoked the white in the bay a few times, I don't remember it being better than diesel or longer lasting. Just curious. Also if this dude doesn't want to work with the white, isn't that all the better for those who do. I mean anyone can talk all the shit they want on a strain, if a certain breeder that is reputable is breeding it than that should be all that is needed to sell it, case and point, would you even be slightly put off to buy the white from raskal just because numnuts said it was no good?

I had a few friends that grew a lot of ECSD and for me and a couple of them it was great tasting weed with a very potent high that was fast and furious and lasted 20 minutes. It also had a very quick tolerance buildup. That said we all know different smokers react differently to many strains. The one friend I had that grew the SD ibl thought it was pretty good but I felt it was the same but didn't taste as good as ECSD. I do have a SD freak friend that I trust completely that is SD crazy and says I just haven't had a real well grown example.

The white for me is excellent weed. It has a great taste profile which I prefer over fuel and sour, it has a much longer hang time and it has a slow tolerance build up. Although I don't let that happen with anything anymore by switching strains all the time.

I had a pheno of I think it was called Purple Kush by elite it was Bubba Kush x SD and they were fems. They did all get purple and the one was a keeper over all my different Bubbas (katsu, pre 98 and an S1). It had some SD taste and a better buzz than Bubba and was a good yielder. So the SD had to have improved them IMHO.

I guess I will back off that original statement because SD obviously is some good weed to many people and breeders. I just like the white better and it does seem to do great in crosses.

Once you get the white clones established and growing they can yield some too. I just love how it looks too. Yes I drank the White Kool-Aid and am a fanatic follower of the mighty white. However Rez doesn't really believe what he said. He was just player hatin.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here is my white scrog that was my favorite grow ever and my first with the white. I vegged for like 2 months and flowered under a 250w HPS bulb in a digital Lumitek and got roughly 14 zips. It came out to 400 grams or 1.6 grams per watt. So the white can yield.

I used a cool tube and had it like 2 inches from the canopy.

8week
8week2
8week3
8week4
8week5
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
my buddy was running rez sour diesel IBL and i thought it wasnt too great. iv had sour diesel crosses that were more sour diesel that it was. he ran that shit for over a year. smoked my sour og (tahoe og x sour diesel ibl; sour dom..) and was blown away by the flava. i have also ran the white bx by elite and i thought it was powerful and smooth as hell, but i wasnt the biggest fan of the taste. people dog on elites stuff so i picked up some white erkle from raskal to give the white another shot, maybe i like it in crosses but not the straight pure version of it; maybe elites white sucked compared to raskals. i think its a personal opinion gig on this one. no one can say the white isnt strong as hell, but people can say they prefer the taste of something else better. positive criticism its cool and ill listen to that issshhh any day, but negative criticism just makes people sound over opinionated.....if you dont like something cool, but you dont have to make it your life goal to trash on something. thats why im on this site and not ICmag or any of those other hater sites :)

M

Malachi

Its a well known fact that Swerve and OGR can't stand Rez, and there is good reason behind it. He is the biggest parasite in the world. He takes everyone elses genetics and "improves them". What is he the BASF of breeding? Anyone that has to bid on their own beans is a complete douchebag. I like the comment that Swerve wrote on his website about Rez...i didnt get into breeding because i wanted to be a breeder i got into breeding because i found out some of my cuts got into the hands of prob the worst breeder to have them fall into the hands of REZDOG. And we thank you swerve for doing the work that you have done to your OG line and not letting them fall to the oversight of the Rezdog.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Damn Tabor, that white grow looks amazing. I think you are right, every strain is different for every person. I think you would love my sd, like I am sure I would love your white. Happy grows to you!

The Joker

The Joker

I haven't smoked any of the knock off's , just the real clone. It was very , very , good.

I always look to DJ Short for the standard of what breeding is. Taking your time, developing, testing , doing it right... being transparent. I've not had much faith in those pumping out new crosses left and right based on the fact that the parent is a famous clone. When a breeder lets' you know how many plants they used, how long it tookto select, how many generations, then I know that they have nothing to hide.

When they won't answer a single question including how much testing they did on the seeds, you know they are cashing in on a name. And you know what, suckers line up, so why should they do the work?

Sour Diesel craze, OG kush craze, Bubba kush craze, Chemdog craze, now ""The White " is coming. And not a one taking serious time to produce , but charging up the wazoo.
Rez started it, and there was a host following him.

It's like being a union worker, you get paid the same whether you work hard or not, so why work hard?

B

bageledj

LOL TO FUNNY.

just like "people that cant do,teach"

SOOOOOOOOOOOO "people that cant grow,breed"

and if u were ever to see rez flowers.UUUUGGGGGG.u could not tell it apart from c grade beasters.

Anyone that was at the Vermont NnJ will attest to that

ALL NEW "RIGHT NOW" BREEDERS ARE ALL IN THE SAME CATEGORY

no selection hacks.IMO of course.LOL

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Here is my white scrog that was my favorite grow ever and my first with the white. I vegged for like 2 months and flowered under a 250w HPS bulb in a digital Lumitek and got roughly 14 zips. It came out to 400 grams or 1.6 grams per watt. So the white can yield.

I used a cool tube and had it like 2 inches from the canopy.

from those pics I can see why it wasn't impressive enough for Rez...LMAO! Gorgeous lookin lady you had there! Seriously good job for such a small light!

T

ThaKid

Why yall bringing Rez drama here??? Who cares what one person says about a strain, seriously! IF you like it grow it! Keep it Green Fellas. -ThaKid

A

astonyx

lol i love it when he gives decent prices and then "after careful consideration were gonna raise the price by $100 on top of the already irreasonable price so the same guys who got my last release can get this one for $100 more seems like a good idea"
I hope rez gets fucked in the mouth hardcore by lonely new released convict.
he has some decent stuff sometimes, but his prices and attitude are so outrageous its not even worth giving him the busineess

Top Bottom