• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Look at post #2 by rezdog.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=156534

I have gotten into it before with him. Lost a screen name or 2 before they wised up and banned him for awhile. This takes the cake though. He thinks people with a brain don't think he is purely slamming OGraskal and others for getting the jump on him and doing a better job with the white. So he slides in the slam like it is a fact that the white isn't good enough because he won't use it.

His seeds just aren't everything he thinks they are and he lost all credibility with me now.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wow this site has the fastest greatest thread bot ever. I posted it elsewhere but this is cool. I should have put it here to begin with. I swear that the bot moved in in less than a minute though.

I am AMAZED!!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
we have no thread bot lol, that was our moderators :)

and im lmao at the post by Ickis

215 User

215 User

There is some Major Hatin' going on....
Why would you breed/sell a strain then its not up to standards?

Hypocrite city

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
A nerve has been struck. LOL!

Listen,you're flat-out being an asshole....
"The White",by itself,doesn't make MY cut.
Opinions are like assholes,everybody has one.
That said,Reservoir VASTLY improved The White with the addition of Sour Diesel,not the other way around. And it went out at $40-the best deal on Reservoir Sour Diesel hybrid that I can remember. So don't fucking complain-you have no fucking room.
As to the future,others can work it all they like-imo any well-selected out-cross can improve The White immeasurably.
With over 20 years experience,take it for what it's worth.

He had to improve the white so it would be good enough. ROFLMAO!! A great tasting strain with a 20 minute hang time improved the 2 hour wonderful buzz of the white??? NOT!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those pics are awesome too Aussie. Sitting there right in his face. He brings this stuff on himself.

S

Stargazer

Yeah, Ickis is dead on. There is something up with this. More posturing on behalf of Rez.

I don't have anything personal against the guy, I think its mostly his minions, and the power they give him, that make him look the way he does.

I can't even enter Rez forums anymore.

Every time he says something, regardless of what its about, he has a couple dozen ass-snackin' d-bag followers backing him up blindly.

It's like signing into Rollitup...just painful...

H

hbstoner

Love the reply from jaybee as well as icks..

Slightly seperate note i feel like when ever i check out a thread with rez it seems like he is calling someone an a-hole, seems pretty imature for such a well respected breeder. On the other hand if you are a breeder who brings in enough cash to this site i guess you are allowed to act like a spoiled brat...

The Joker

The Joker

Haven't read the post , but Ickis is a buddy and he turned me onto the white. The White Ickis grew is some of the best tasting , strongest weed I've ever smoked.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
God that guy is a jerkoff... I think He would do 100X better if he just never said anything...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
God that guy is a jerkoff... I think He would do 100X better if he just never said anything...

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!

The Guy is a big ASS HOLE! Indeed. He have good genetics from what i've grown. But some was regulah good smoke.

I will keep grow rez gears untill i can score ENOUGH OGRASKAL gear to be alright! :rasta2:

My goal is to score some chem valey kush and do a side by side with rez SVF x Chem.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
jaybee that was good that site seems like you give your opinion and they want 2 beat you down for it. I also i see alot of d*ck riding from most of there members riding rez.Wonder why djs blue didnt meet his standard

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

"He had to improve the white so it would be good enough. ROFLMAO!! A great tasting strain with a 20 minute hang time improved the 2 hour wonderful buzz of the white??? NOT!"

Are you talking about the sour diesel only having a 20 minute hang time? I have smoked the white in the bay a few times, I don't remember it being better than diesel or longer lasting. Just curious. Also if this dude doesn't want to work with the white, isn't that all the better for those who do. I mean anyone can talk all the shit they want on a strain, if a certain breeder that is reputable is breeding it than that should be all that is needed to sell it, case and point, would you even be slightly put off to buy the white from raskal just because numnuts said it was no good?

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

That icmag thread reminds me of an old motorcycle fourm I was part of. Whenever a chick would say something totally out of this world and I called her out on it, every fuckin d bag would pop up out of the corners running to defend her, in hopes of getting some internet pussy... lol internet politics can be a funny/entertaining

Illmind

Illmind

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt! -word up. lol internet puss these lamez want free seeds for being an ass klingon. real talk rez IS a troll as well as his merry band of ratards.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey since we are here talking bout rez hehe...I was wondering what was the word of "chemdog" about rez using his gear?

Here is what rez said:

REZDOG
Breeder of the World's Finest Marijuana

REZDOG has disabled reputation

In Closing,
TO CLARIFY:
I,PERSONALLY,JUST got off the phone with Chemdog about 20 minutes ago.
Again,he has NO PROBLEM with my breeding Projects,and in fact,shortly Chem and Myself will be meeting up to discuss Joint Projects and some new ventures,Coming Soon!
(Read: I have Chemdog's FULL COOPERATION. PERIOD. END OF STORY.)
One other thing to dispel a bunch of peeeps credibiltiy regarding their 'access' to Chemdog,the person:
Chem told me he hasn't spoken to ANY off you people in more than six months,including ogras,phil,jj-nyc,NONE OF YOU,not ONE.
So,all of you that've been hating on me (including,but not limited to,the above posters,)and talking out of your quasi-collective,self-created fantasies can (kindly) keep 'em to yourself.
It's a waste of people's time,and bandwidth,and irritating to all,to boot.

I hope that clears this up.

Cheers!

authentic Chemdog D:

W

wantaknow

i think rez and karma girl should get hitched ,there kid would be the anti christ,lol.but in all reality this is why i am here ,the boss wont put up with that crap here ,and rightfully so ,i hope to support this site when i can ,the best to all our bean breaders ,there 1st class

Illmind

Illmind

lol y everytime the chem card gets pulled he always say he just got off the phone with him. chem the one i knew on forums is a real chill cool cat, his wifey too. in fact i believe he left forums because of drama queens like rez. and i know chem knows rez is a hack however he also knows he has the largest troll army so who knows. all i know is i hope those chem x's taste good cause most just look below average. chemdbx2 is more detached than bx1. bx3 should just be called hindu dog lol.

Top Bottom