The white isn't impressive enough

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nuttso

nuttso

Here is my white scrog that was my favorite grow ever and my first with the white. I vegged for like 2 months and flowered under a 250w HPS bulb in a digital Lumitek and got roughly 14 zips. It came out to 400 grams or 1.6 grams per watt. So the white can yield.

I used a cool tube and had it like 2 inches from the canopy.

nearly every plant u veg for that time and scrog will yield that much.

I never bought anything from rez but i know that there is a so called "riki" sd cut around that is da bomb. It was selected in france from rez seeds. Anyway. If u wan't to grow the best weed, go with shantibaba and neville. I doubt that anybody else got the chance to work with 50.000+ plants to select and breed over several years. I got much respect for ogr, swerve, sub, BOG(even if he can't remember what he said yesterday, maybe to much :friday:), BB, mosca, sannie (very underrated breeder) and dj's old stock. Not to forget BCBD (Found some killer herb in his seeds). Look in my opinion in every breeding programm is a princess hiding somewhere. Some got luck to find her. Start makin' your own seeds. That's what BOG said. True.

Illmind

Illmind

u gotta understand most ppl talking about rez knew him since he existed and witnessed his pathetic evolution. dude lies cheats steals and worse just for a buck. now his ego is outta controll pun intended and he needs a check. he raises his own auctions pretends to have limited stock then pulls 200 packs out his ass when he needs money. right b4 the dog came on ic and saidhe just talked to chem on phone and knows nothing of the ppl here. lol next week he posting how he lost his number long ago with a bs coward excuse. not rezs first magic act either nobody said his p1s suck they dont he the person sucks. gratefulh3ad should step up he is a way better breeder and human. Chemdog D bx2 last release ever 10 releases ago. its not h8ting when its true.

G

greenthumbbumb

I actually came to this site after reading a couple names that got slandered(wont mention although im sure you can guess) in a rez thread. Now im here looking for their seeds, so you never know where a thread will lead somebody. Im just trying to collect good genetics so i have some good smoke.

S

ShorelineTex

Omg...what a total douchebag. Someone should go dump a mayonnaise jar full of thrips and mites on his shit.

0MEGA

I never bought anything from rez but i know that there is a so called "riki" sd cut around that is da bomb. It was selected in france from rez seeds. Anyway. If u wan't to grow the best weed, go with shantibaba and neville. I doubt that anybody else got the chance to work with 50.000+ plants to select and breed over several years. I got much respect for ogr, swerve, sub, BOG(even if he can't remember what he said yesterday, maybe to much :friday:), BB, mosca, sannie (very underrated breeder) and dj's old stock. Not to forget BCBD (Found some killer herb in his seeds). Look in my opinion in every breeding programm is a princess hiding somewhere. Some got luck to find her. Start makin' your own seeds. That's what BOG said. True.
you know you are absoloutley right, there are gems everywhere with some careful search and selection youre bound to find a keeper. lets do a flash back of about 2 decades ago. chemdog had some bagseeds, these could have been hermies(even though they show the trait in stress fairly easily) he popped them grew it out and bam it was dank it gained reputation, im sure there might have been other big names during that era but he now his his shit, same with the white, its just some random ass dank strain. tons of them some more popular than others.

im gonna stpp right there im not sure if thatll make sense im so freaking blown right now:sign0006::bong-hits:

purpleberry

purpleberry

I heard the whites been around for a long time, thers is a reason something stays around with more than a few people for that long, Some plants have a few good traits but when something has lots of good traits is when peps keep it, I got the white a few days in and I will know then if it gets a spot , I only have 2 others that get a spot for ever out of dozens, and 1 that i lost.....and will take alot of work to get a super skunk like her again. If you have to many bitchs u cant satisfy them all, you can try but you will piss them all off. hahaha

K

Karma Genetics

Never Forget

KROME is the man to thank for the white no one else, I think people that use it should Rep this guy in the description.

Krome respect buddy for being a cool cat all these yaers.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter

So What??? Plants under a 1000w yield more than a 250w. Plants that get water live. Plants that don't die. Plants that get sun do better than plants in the shade. Did I miss anything Captain Obvious? LOL!

Here is the objection I have to your statement.

Nearly every plant vegged that long will yield well. Might be true. IF the grower can keep the plant healthy and has the patience to do it.

I run several closets and grow boxes and while I was sogging or quick vegging and flowering doing my thing maximizing yields as a SIDE project I vegged this on the rack under 4 two foot T5 bulb unit. Right in a regular room. Then when my closet was empty I put that in there and it was in there for 8 weeks like anything else. The veg time was almost free. In fact the money on electric for the veg came out less than if I had just vegged the plant 1 week under a 1000w bulb.

Sounded like a playa hater statement dude. You are missing the point. It was 1 plant under a 250w. No plant count worries, no high electrical bills and 14 ounces of The White. Somebody out there worries bad about plant counts. You can't get lower than 1 plant.

If you want 14 ounces of The White or Bubba Kush at one time you have to veg 1 plant a long time and scogg or veg 6 plants a moderate time and scogg or have a room and sog like crazy.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I didn't start the thread to hate on REZ. That is easy enough to do though. I started this thread because I was amazed that somebody would try to slam The White. I was defending my favorite strain at the moment. I am all about the white right now and it's crosses.

Like the Beach Boys song "Be true to your school" well be true to your strain I say.

Be true to your strain. Just like you would to your girl. Be true to your strain!

S

SmokeMan

I love The White! I am smoking some now, No joke

Krome does deserve alot of props for bringing this strain to the mass of online people and now clubs all around cali. His release of this clone has sparked alot of interesting conversations.
I want to say I agree with purpleberrys comment bigtime. Some strains just dont live up to the hype at all.
I have tried my hardest to explain to everyone in my threads how to grow the white properly. I am only one man but I can say she isnt hard to please just dont over do it. In soil she is super easy. In hydro/coco the yields go up and the frost gets even more insane. My pics have proven it.

For the ones who are growing the white and want to know if she is a keeper. I say grow her out and make sure you let her finish properly and watch how dank she really is. If you happen to mess up along the line of growing her you still got a chance at getting good herb. Just need to keep working/dialingin on her until you see what she likes. Once you grow her out a few times like I have she will be a breeze to grow. For me she is super easy. No real fuss. And a keeper. I have nothing else that is this easy to grow , looks are spectacular! In veg her smell is mild, IMO When flowering her smell turns into a hashy skunky smell. When trimming her we smell pinesol really strong on our fingers. Really strong harvest smell . When in the jar she keeps the flowering smell and the taste is very familar when grown properly. This smoke takes me back to the original kind buds I use to smoke way back when. This is a tasty plant. I personally smoke joints more than anything. And in a jar she is sweet:rauch08:

Happy Growing everyone!

Top Bottom