the white x chem 91 skunk va,pestilence,og kush,pre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

thnx bro,im a 4x4 so its hard to throw another 1k in there.It only gets cold at night when lights are off think it gets like 50-55 degrees in there I wonder if i switch to flowering at night will it make my plants herm.

i wouldn't risk it. i have heard of people gradually adjusting lights in 15 minute incraments over several weeks, but switching from day to night is just too many hours to play with.

Venom818

Venom818

GM is right about the humidity for sure, it plays a huge role. If your fan is exhausting the light all the time (lights off too) then get a temp controlled fan speed controller to minimize temperature drops (shooting for less than 7-10 degree shift between ligths on/off and little to no rH change at shift).

Don't be afraid to use bud candy all the way through til flush and hammerhead with the MOAB if you cut base. I would also suggest using Nirvana. I recently added it and it made a huge change in early bud swell and having to use less Hammerhead/PK boost overall to get same/better results.

And yes that Pest is gonna be a beast.

got to look into this bro,ill test out the budcandy on one plant also my boy's has a gallon of nirvana ill hit him up thnx.

91 Bubbs looks sweet! Gonna be a flavor saver for sure!!

hell yeah cant wait ,thnx for looking

Dude that it one impressive bubba cross, and I thought my bubba cross was looking good urs is looking way better bro, keep killing it homie.....GM

thnx for stopping by, cant wait for this one to be done idk if it looks better than yours bro yours looks pretty kill.

i wouldn't risk it. i have heard of people gradually adjusting lights in 15 minute incraments over several weeks, but switching from day to night is just too many hours to play with.

I wouldn't risk it it is a big jump im sure they would be fine but with my luck my white91 might herm.

Illmind

Illmind

u got a 4x4? shit bro throw a space heater in there on 70f. i kinda like droppin mine last week to 65f tho for the finish. insulation is also another option. sealing the heat in better means saving doe on electric bill. that bubba does look mean.. i got sum ill bubba xs on deck. is the 91bub a slow veg?

Venom818

Venom818

u got a 4x4? shit bro throw a space heater in there on 70f. i kinda like droppin mine last week to 65f tho for the finish. insulation is also another option. sealing the heat in better means saving doe on electric bill. that bubba does look mean.. i got sum ill bubba xs on deck. is the 91bub a slow veg?

yeah shes slow but i would say a little better than regular bubba would veg,this is my last run in here so hopefully the other spot stays warmer.yeah man shes so frosty u would think it's whitefire im very impressed with her.

Venom818

Venom818

pestilence

day 41 sorry for the crappy pics but shes in the back

IMG 0533
IMG 0525
IMG 0524
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Nice work venom.... things are looking really good bro your killing it... :banana1sv6:

Venom818

Venom818

Everything is looking good Venom...I can tell which pheno ya got now....she yields big...good luck:sun

ink:hunter:

thnx bro means alot coming from you i know u grow the kill,man u arent kidding this girl is a beast im super impressed with her so far

Nice work venom.... things are looking really good bro your killing it... :banana1sv6:

thnx bro, i feel the nugs should be fatter but this dam cold weather is killing me.Other than that shit is super dense and healthy.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
those look bomb im lickin my chops over here

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

everything is looking sick bro, but that pestilence is killin it.. What kinda smells you getting from her??

Venom818

Venom818

here's some pics to hold u guys off, the white done by papi chingon he really lived up to his name with this one LOL

IMG 0542
IMG 0538
IMG 0536
IMG 0535
symbiote420

symbiote420

LOL yeah Venom, he truly is bro, I got mad respect for the homie PC! Those White nuggz look so freakin' frosty and dee-lish-us, mmmm mmm!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Evgythings lookin killer Venom gonna be a sickkk harvest Ive got the pest veggin up I can't wait to run her she looks amazing!...what's she smellin like looks like some insane og..killer job on the white PC, I know your enjoying that fire ass nug!

Venom818

Venom818

LOL yeah Venom, he truly is bro, I got mad respect for the homie PC! Those White nuggz look so freakin' frosty and dee-lish-us, mmmm mmm!!

he killed it and i believe this is his first run can only imagine what its going to be like with a couple runs under his belt.

Ahhhhh why u gotta teasexme venom!? Lol
Ive been wanting to smoke the white so bad

man once you try the white its hard to put her down don't know how some people chucked her or say she's not a keeper but to each there own.

Evgythings lookin killer Venom gonna be a sickkk harvest Ive got the pest veggin up I can't wait to run her she looks amazing!...what's she smellin like looks like some insane og..killer job on the white PC, I know your enjoying that fire ass nug!

nice bro cant wait to see what your pest comes out like,ite smells chemmy to me but some weird chem i could smell similarities to the d.hell yeah im loving the white.

Illmind

Illmind

damn that white nug is husky.. o but havent u heard the white is not good lol. jk i love the white myself it grew on me. what the 1 u most amped to smoke out them ladys?

Venom818

Venom818

may have missed it but what makes up pest and whered she come from?

thanks,
CC

she came from a homie and the make up is westcoastdog x abusive og is what i was told.

damn that white nug is husky.. o but havent u heard the white is not good lol. jk i love the white myself it grew on me. what the 1 u most amped to smoke out them ladys?

all of them LOL maybe the pestilence.

Top Bottom