The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Sour D!!!!!!!!!!!

here go some shots of my sour d i got goin its 12 days in flower i cant wait to smell the sourness ive dreamed of this grow years ago :) lol

Sd day12f a
Sd day12f b
Sd day12f c
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Brace yourself. Should be a monster by the time she's done!

waayne

waayne

Yeah you're gonna have a nice tree man!!!
:passingjoint:That big girl's gonna have some chunkin cola's with that infrastructure!

winta

winta

i hope so my dude cuz i love me some sour!

Yeah you're gonna have a nice tree man!!!
:passingjoint:That big girl's gonna have some chunkin cola's with that infrastructure!

heres some shots of my cheese almost 2weeks in flower. she so stinky and cheesy :)

Ch day13f a
Ch day13f b
Ch day13f c
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
A cheese bud and a SD bud together in a bowl will be a flavor explosion. Very nice winta!!

S

Socachi

Looks like you got some nuggets ah poppin Winta.I can see this happening w the 2 combined in the same bowl. :friday:

winta

winta

yea i cant wait for the "super bowl" :)

Looks like you got some nuggets ah poppin Winta.I can see this happening w the 2 combined in the same bowl. :friday:

so heres my white bubba at 2weeks in. she is developin the fastest out of my flowering room im excited :banana1sv6:

Wb day14f a
Wb day14f b
Wb day14f c
winta

winta

heres a pic update of my sour d and cheese 17 days in flower :) they are doin great the cheese stinkin crazy!:icon_animal26:

Ch day17f a
Ch day17f b
Ch day17f c
Sd day17f a
Sd day17f b
Sd day17f c
S

Socachi

Girls are lookin real nice Winta, wishin I would of picked up some of that White too.

winta

winta

thanx bro! yea i like the white crosses i got for sure! i got a berry white bka kksc x white and a white bubba mom veggin/trainin right now for the future :)

Girls are lookin real nice Winta, wishin I would of picked up some of that White too.

S

Socachi

Yeah Jack's diggin on the White too, says it's producing the best on his current run. :weed-sign:

winta

winta

On this episode of "White Bubba Hurtin Shit" :)

yea man that white put some frost in these crosses 4real!

Yeah Jack's diggin on the White too, says it's producing the best on his current run. :weed-sign:

thanx bro cant wait!

nice grow..great genetics
more coming your way soon ;)

so its a lil over 3weeks in flower and the wb is killin it! the bud sites are twice the size as the rest of my girls in there and she started to get some lil sparkles on there:banana1sv6: im very impressed glad i got a cut of this veggin to be one of my moms :) heres some shots :hunter:

Wb day23f a
Wb day23f b
Wb day23f c
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful bud shots winta! :rock

S

Socachi

Now that's lookin nice Winta. Bud sites all up and down the bitch. Yea Baby...

Latest posts

Top Bottom