The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

So i have alot of shit goin on right now so i wanted to make a thread for all the random things im workin on/with to give ALL the ladies (and maybe gents ;)) their proper shine and not just bomb gear from the farm :) sooo...

Veg Room

Room Size: 2 x 3 x 5 (closet)

Light: 2ft 4bulb t5 on 24hours (need more light lol)

Medium: Rapid Rooters, Rockwool and 50/50 mix Happy Frog and Light Warrior

Nutes: Flora Nova Grow,Cal Mg,Silica Blast, Great White and Hygrozyme

Temp and RH: 70/60% (idk how that happened but im happy lol)

Wf vroom 5 2 10
winta

winta

Underdawg #1

Heres my Underdawg #1 mom #4 (and my wife's ugly wild flower on the left lol)

Wf ud4 5 2 10
winta

winta

Raz (Purple Pheno)

heres my purple pheno Raz im revegging. it looks crazy cuz i took the cut 4weeks into flower (had to the buds were purple already ;)) and it had a lil bud on it and ened up lookin like this lol its been about a month

Wf razp 5 2 10 a
Wf razp 5 2 10 b
winta

winta

Cheese (Suicide cut)

This is my CHEESE!:party0044: i was chasin this for a while and santa blessed me with this cut so now im doin great! took almost a month to root lol but hey im patient:bong2:

Wf ch 5 2 10 a
Wf ch 5 2 10 b
winta

winta

The Clones

last but not least its the clones! i have 6 ud#1 (4 #4 and 2 of #5), 2 Black Widow , 4 Berry White and 1 Raz (green pheno), "Green Crack" and Himalayan Gold!:animbong:

Wf clones 5 2 10
winta

winta

So thats that :) ill be startin this 1 White Bubba that santa gave me plus im waitin on a DUD bean and a pack of Machacar which should be here soon :sun plus santa will be flyin by again in a month or so with some nu surprises ;) so yea lol

p.s.

Bloom update tomorrow when the lights come on :) Berry White, Raz (green), Underdawg #1 and Black Widow! heres a peek at the Widow's unders enjoy :) :bong2:

Blkw under
winta

winta

i might start my 3 mob boss beans goin as well but idk yet dont want fill up my room before i can empty it ;)

H

haze89

Damn homie, you some some daaaaaaank. I loved the green crack when I had it. You're in for some seriously dank skunk funk.

winta

winta

tryinta get it right buddy! :) yea the gc im not sure if its the real deal or not but thats what they called it so we will see lol thanx for stoppin in:animbong:

Damn homie, you some some daaaaaaank. I loved the green crack when I had it. You're in for some seriously dank skunk funk.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good winta! I think you might be gettin more than one DUD bean... :thinking

P

Panda

definitely keeping my eye on this one

Good luck with the flip

M

Malachi

Looks like you got your handsful bro, good luck with the multistrain grow. You will have plenty of dank in a few months

S

Socachi

Hey Winta checkin out your setup you got some shit gonin on here bro. And sounds like you're gonna have some more pretty soon. :cool0010: So I'll just kick back and enjoy the show :character0053:

I noticed some of your plants have some leaf curling going on. Maybe not enough potassium?

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in my dude :)

definitely keeping my eye on this one

Good luck with the flip

yea man im finally back up and runnin after alot of speed bumps lol idk whats up with the curlin good question?

Hey Winta checkin out your setup you got some shit gonin on here bro. And sounds like you're gonna have some more pretty soon. :cool0010: So I'll just kick back and enjoy the show :character0053:

I noticed some of your plants have some leaf curling going on. Maybe not enough potassium?

S

Socachi

The curling could be one of 2 things either potassium def or nitrogen lock out. You have any close ups?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Here's a pic of the SKS male for ya winta!
He's a bushy dude!

He had pm at the bottom, but that got taken care of with some eagle 20ew before I collected pollen. oh yea, eagle 20ew removes the PM systemically. this is the only product I have found that will remove it systemically and not just treat the PM.

Chick 002
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
The curling could be one of 2 things either potassium def or nitrogen lock out. You have any close ups?
Huh... :wondering What picture you were looking at Socachi? I don't see the P or K def... Curling leaves I see are prob from over watering and/or too much N on the clawing leaves. Potassium and Phosphorus defs typically show necrosis first in my experience.

winta

winta

ahhhhh yeeeea! :) im happy happy to see that stud:smiley_joint: my girls better watch out for Dirk Diggler lol

Here's a pic of the SKS male for ya winta!
He's a bushy dude!

He had pm at the bottom, but that got taken care of with some eagle 20ew before I collected pollen. oh yea, eagle 20ew removes the PM systemically. this is the only product I have found that will remove it systemically and not just treat the PM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom