The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

couldnt post last night bro.. on a buddies cell phone!! lol.. shit looks like fire brotha!! congrats and now the fun starts!!!! scissor hash here you come!! lol

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Nice harvest Winta. I bet that cheese is reekin up the place as it drys.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
fuck man i had to go back 3 pages to see what all the fuss was about. that white bubba looks solid bro. very nice man i cant wait to see some dried nugshots and a smoke report

winta

winta

thanx mane :) ill try nut to smoke it on saturday lol i love of girls in the tub too ;)

Winta, you have some lovely looking nugs there. Be sure to remember how long they took; don't smoke it all on Saturday when it dries out enough... lmao, way to get this crop busted out. I still like the bathtub pics the best. Get me all hot and bothered...LOL!

good lookin out my dude

its more like if its that cheesy its that easy lol..... :rasta2:

^^^^me to bro^^^^

helll yeah W congrats on the ladies they came out bangin now the longest waiting period start's haha :cool0044:

thanx buddy they are some thicky thicks :)

nice fuckin pull brotha beautiful nuggage nice thickness they look gurthy lol cant wait for the smoke report dawgy these look insanely good

thank UUUUUUU my dude! im as anxious as u :friday:

Very nice pull Winta!! You did a bangin job myfriend!! Eager for the smoke report now!!

yea buddy she is reekin something serious my dude! come on by brutha ill have a few bowls waitin for ya ;) :character0201:

Sweet lookin nugs buddy!I can almost smell that Cheese from here!
Happy Harvest!:harvest:
I'll be by for a little taste!;)

HOLY FRENCH SHIT!!!! coolest what up brutha?!?! glad to see u back! remember when we were dreamin of how bomb the white bubba could be? :)

Knock knock, can i come in? Damn some been working hard i see lol...congrats dude! I see ya doing great, joining the party for the smoke report...

good lookin out my dude! yea man the scissors gonna be glued together lol

couldnt post last night bro.. on a buddies cell phone!! lol.. shit looks like fire brotha!! congrats and now the fun starts!!!! scissor hash here you come!! lol

u bet your goodcat ass it is! :friday: this and the wb were great gifts that im so grateful to have!

Nice harvest Winta. I bet that cheese is reekin up the place as it drys.

welcome kt! yea man i finally got to the finish line :) thanx for the kind words!

fuck man i had to go back 3 pages to see what all the fuss was about. that white bubba looks solid bro. very nice man i cant wait to see some dried nugshots and a smoke report

A

andy107

Hell yeah bro nice nugs you got there homie..cant wait to see em dried up! peace.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
HOLY FRENCH SHIT!!!! coolest what up brutha?!?! glad to see u back! remember when we were dreamin of how bomb the white bubba could be? :)

Im good bruv thanks for asking!

Hell yeah i remember that! Now the dream is reallity :joint:

Good luck with everything... :character0201:

winta

winta

so the girls hung dry for 3 days now they have been trimmed and paper bagged so my reward isss...Scissor Hash:cool0010: heres a few shots of the cheese and white bubba balls . i got one milky white rip and man i was in the chair stuck :bong-hits::icon_dizzy: i cant wait till these goodies cure :)

Scissor1
Scissor2
Scissor3
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I love me some finger/scissor hash - nothing tastes better after a hard day sitting over a bucket

socalval

socalval

the wb smells like bubba and dank catpiss and the cheese smells like sweet cheesey dank skunky goodness! i feel like ice t in new jack city "i wanna smoke u so bad..my dick is hard!" :giggle

lmao...that cheese is chunky theres no trim !can you pm me with the cut name and info so i can find one of these for my garden .PLEASE

justiceman

justiceman

yo winta! Dude those calyx's look super swollen. That's awesome truly a sign of ripeness. and Nice scissor hash indeed.

Top Bottom