The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Hey nice buds winta! Sorry I havn't been posting up here. For some reason I thought it was only winta's wonderland and it ended, but I just realized in your sig that this is your main hehe.

ah so you gave her a bit too much food ay? oh well now you no the right bloom dose for her now though. keep it up mang. I really like how you trained her. There are ton of bare stalks at the bottom. Seems like a great support structure. Ya sometimes bananas get thrown just because of the genetics in themselves, but sometimes it's because of a lot of stress, or light leaks, or I have heard it happens more often when you let them go too long.

H

HighTolerance

Looking great bro, amazing plant. Looks like there is 30 clones in that pot. Love the evenness of the canopy.
Cheers bro.

88882d1276491486-winta-fiesta-thread-multi-strain-perpetual-grow-wf-razg-6-13-10-d.jpg

winta

winta

Raz at 8weeks!!!!

its been a miiiinute since i been on here to update due to my new job but here's the raz at 8weeks. ive been flushing for a week now and the leaves are startin to turn purple. its smellin more skunky than fruity but still sweet. i dont know how long this strain goes so i gotta guesstimate when to cut her when yall think i should chop?

Wf razg 7 3 10 a
Wf razg 7 3 10 b
Wf razg 7 3 10 c
Wf razg 7 3 10 d
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup Winta!! Looking great! take her to 9,5...Congrats on the job!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the job winta!!! I got one too and my Soil girls nearly died from me being gone for a week... :itwasntme In any event that Raz looks like she's gonna be smooth...

winta

winta

thanx my dude i was thinkin 9 but wasnt quite sure evil winta said cut her now lol :)

Sup Winta!! Looking great! take her to 9,5...Congrats on the job!

congrats on your job bro! :clapping we both been out of work like a year and now we good my dude! :cool0010:

Congrats on the job winta!!! I got one too and my Soil girls nearly died from me being gone for a week... :itwasntme In any event that Raz looks like she's gonna be smooth...

winta

winta

Raz Harvest!

so my gut (or maybe evil winta:rock) said that the raz was done so i put her in the dark for 36 hours and chopped her down :harvest: when my boy grew his it started to throw around this time so i didnt want that to happen all noid so we shall see heres some shots!

Raz harvest day62 a
Raz harvest day62 b
Raz harvest day62 c
Mud Man

Mud Man

Big up the WINTA!

Fiesta Fiesta SourD baby!!

That RAZ looks sickly dank... rispect!!!!

winta

winta

The Veg Room and Moms in trainin!!!!

heres what the veg is lookin like. i added lights but i need MOOOORRE!!! lol and i got my cheese , sour d and white bubba all in trainin to be some bushy moms :) heres some flix!

Wf vroom 7 4 10
Wf ch 7 4 10 a
Wf ch 7 4 10 b
Wf sd 7 4 10 a
Wf sd 7 4 10 b
Wf wb day49 a
Wf wb day49 b
Mud Man

Mud Man

hell yeah!!
my Veg room is getting a full make over tomorrow... Get shit nice and neat like you bro..

peace WINTA

winta

winta

Predator.....whoa buddy!!!!!

last but no where least is the Predator!!!!:clapping yo this shit is smellin up my veg room:surprised #1 smells like og with something else and #2 just smell like sweet dankness that i cant explain but they are both in the same vein its nuts. im lovin this one so far hope they are females:inlove heres some shots

Wf pog day49
Wf pog1 day49 a
Wf pog1 day49 b
Wf pog2 day49 a
Wf pog2 day49 b
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest winta!!! :harvest:

And those ladies are lovin' that soil mix in your veg room... Keep up the good work my dude! :cool

justiceman

justiceman

Nice dude! What does that Raz smell like? I am liking your veg room for sure. The plants are looking great!

winta

winta

thanx for the kind words yall :) heres a couple quick shots of my white bubba :) does anyone smell dank coffee....i do ;)

Congrats on the harvest winta!!! :harvest:

And those ladies are lovin' that soil mix in your veg room... Keep up the good work my dude! :cool

Nice dude! What does that Raz smell like? I am liking your veg room for sure. The plants are looking great!

Wf wb 7 20 10 a
Wf wb 7 20 10 b
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey winta you keep plugging away like a machine. A planting, cloning and growing machine. That is what it takes guy.

I would be happy to be puffing on that raz with you. Your threads are nice too because you update and are always doing stuff.

Thanks for growing and entertaining us.

winta

winta

sorry it took so long and that i don have better shots but heres the berry whites after a 3 week cure!:party0044: #1 still smells like "strawberry soda" or the closet to the smell i can think of is if blue dream was "strawberry dream" if that makes sense lol it was the bigger yielder of the 2 at 56.4 gr. #2 is my "keeper" :anim_19:it started smellin like skunky fruit while vegging but as it matured through flower it became this skunky nasty sour cheese fruity monster that i fell in love with :inlove. it wasnt the yielder her sis was (only 40.3 gr)but the smell was 3x more potent and that rauchy fruit smell is just fuckin awesome! u wanna take your nose away cuz its piercin to the nostrils but u cant get enough:confused0054: this will be in my room for some time :lock:

any update pics on the black widow or berry whites?

Bw1 3week cure1
Bw1 3week cure2
Bw2 3week cure1
Bw2 3week cure2
winta

winta

now for the Black Widow! she yielded crazy at 67.5 gr :character0035: she doesnt have a super potent smell at first....tilll u crack a bud open then its rusty metalic lemon heaven :party0042: santa told me it would be one of my favorites he was right! :)

Blkw 3week cure1
Blkw 3week cure2

Latest posts

Top Bottom