The World's Hottest Peppers.

• Thread starter SeaF0ur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

The worlds hottest peppers

I grow the hottest... anyone else in my boat? good flavor, and they'll slap you in the face... the burn is permanent and your entire mouth might go numb... it can last for over an hour... the endorphin rush is intense.
They're great for IPM foliars, and great for use in topicals as well...

Heatunits

If you grow them indoors, when it flowers, pluck one off and pollinate the other flowers... My first plant, I sat there just watching flowers form and fall off wonderin when peppers would start showin up...

I got here 2 Ghost chilis and a Chocolate Jamaican.. I got it from a friend and thought it was a Chocolate Scorpion ... lets get seeds... I used my bare hands and no equipment aside a knife. Safety 3rd, thats what I always say...

The worlds hottest peppers 11

Contrary to what you might think, trying to dry the seed inside the pepper will just cause the seeds to rot from the moisture trapped inside the pepper.

2iikg2w

I got irritated with the knife and found it easier to tear the chilis with my hands and pluck out the seeds manually. Still got a few good seeds out of that one... however...

The worlds hottest peppers 19

just look in the fresh one...

The worlds hottest peppers 10

Xmpit1

The worlds hottest peppers 8

Gotta love the Ghost chili... sweat was beading up on my forehead a full hour later... good stuff... and the Reapers are double the strength of the Ghosts... hot damn...
All done and drying out....

The worlds hottest peppers 4

The worlds hottest peppers 9

If you find pepperspray especially offensive, you might wear some type of protection.... I've been peppersprayed both recreationally and by professionals pretty often and was relatively unbothered... the wife started choking immediately upon walking into the kitchen...

My next one is the Reaper... it'll go into flowering with my next cycle.

The worlds hottest peppers 18
5cycyp
The worlds hottest peppers 2
2ylmukp
The worlds hottest peppers 12

The worlds hottest peppers 13
The worlds hottest peppers 5
The worlds hottest peppers 15
The worlds hottest peppers 17
The worlds hottest peppers 16

Lets get it on... show me your hottest.... This is a random hot pepper thread, it is not Reaper specific.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

That's way too hot bro! It's like acid on the tongue.. I prefer the simple basic Serrano peppers with my meals ;)
And yes, store bought organic but I'll grow my own pretty soon ;)

Tnelz

Tnelz

Question sea. Just growing them say in four corners of a tent. Would that be any sort of natural deterent to say fungus gnats? Don't have any real issue but an ounce of prevention ya know. May be a stupid question though.

way2green

way2green

@SeaF0ur
I really enjoy most hot sauces and I grow a variety of spice with habeneros being the hottest... What you got going on in your spice garden is insanity...... I don't give a damn about pictures of your peppers..... however.....I will give anything to see a picture of the crazy mofo that is chewing that damn pepper up! Dammit man my eyes are already watering..... lol

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I've never minded the few fungus gnats that are about... make good food to keep my rove beetles happy.

way2green

way2green

I watched that craziness!!! My 7 year old daughter watched it and said "what are their parents thinking"? Lol..... she just polished off 12 hot wings about 9 pm....

Tnelz

Tnelz

It's 215 am in Boston. My girlfriend and I aka Bob marley just watched that video. Needless to say I'm glad I did. Lol literally. I am going on an aloe growing adventure soon and just may have to grow some hot peppers as well just for the God forsaken hell of it. Thanks for this bro. Def interesting.

colostoney

colostoney

Great thread I love hot peppers myself. Well to the extent my genetic white boy gets exposed. A friend gave me a sauce with scorpion n ghost peppers in it recently that just barely tasting makes me almost hyperventilate lol I totally ruined a bowl a wings with a couple dashes! Shit even burned my hands really bad made them red. I know Jamaica loves her scotch bonnet pepper and I always eat way too much street jerk all fucked up. That pepper in the jerk down there is so hot I can feel it burning my insides as I digest it and it of course is fire comin out as well.... but imo the scorpion n ghost pepper don't even have a good flavor just pure total terrible hot. LOL I had a Chinese candy pepper plant once got these super lil rainbow colored peppers looked like candy that were outrageous hot and it was an awesome plant grew fine inside but I haven't seen one since.

In Jamaica aloe grows wild all over and just massive. Pretty awesome theres a lot a lil lizards and shit live in its blades ,

Latest posts

Top Bottom