The World's Hottest Peppers.

• Thread starter SeaF0ur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

So you have to tap the blooms.. you are the bee! Buzzing from one bloom to the next. That's what I was doing at first while I was indoors.
That's cool ,I'm gonna start feeding mine again and see if I can get done blooms again..
I dried out your seeds and will be starting them here soon also..
STR8

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Didn't know this thread existed , I love hot peppers . A few years ago I went into training and started eating habeneros and Thai chili's everyday. My wife thinks I'm crazy and doesn't understand why I do it to myself. There's just something about eating one of the super hots that makes me feel good.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I got a two pack of pepper sauce and a pepper jelly from Grand Cayman. Happy Christmas..
The two with the Red caps are the new edition with the jelly on the end.
That's all str8 from the Caribbean..I love it!
Here's some of mine with Scotch bonnets and Scorpion peppers
Mmmm
I'm gonna have dinner with some of these I do believe... Country fried stakes,white rice,green beans and Hot shit everywhere..
STR8

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I got a two pack of pepper sauce and a pepper jelly from Grand Cayman. Happy Christmas..
View attachment 560348 The two with the Red caps are the new edition with the jelly on the end.
That's all str8 from the Caribbean..I love it!
Here's some of mine with Scotch bonnets and Scorpion peppers
View attachment 560349 Mmmm
I'm gonna have dinner with some of these I do believe... Country fried stakes,white rice,green beans and Hot shit everywhere..
STR8
Sounds great. My favorite is pickles with hot peppers, just ate my last jar of ghost pickles about a week ago.

ZONER

ZONER

I swear, this is true. I got into a pissing contest with a female friend who was saying that Ghost Peppers are the hottest pepper on the plant...I told her she was wrong that the Carolina Reaper was and its Scoville was higher...... No shit now....She said Scoville ??? is that in North or South Carolina. Man I just shook my head and waited ...... For her to laugh or something. But HELL NO she just stared at me waiting for and answer.

Thank God she's total EYE CANDY......I swear this is true.

Srenots

Srenots

View attachment 462734

I grow the hottest... anyone else in my boat? good flavor, and they'll slap you in the face... the burn is permanent and your entire mouth might go numb... it can last for over an hour... the endorphin rush is intense.
They're great for IPM foliars, and great for use in topicals as well...

View attachment 462747

If you grow them indoors, when it flowers, pluck one off and pollinate the other flowers... My first plant, I sat there just watching flowers form and fall off wonderin when peppers would start showin up...

I got here 2 Ghost chilis and a Chocolate Jamaican.. I got it from a friend and thought it was a Chocolate Scorpion ... lets get seeds... I used my bare hands and no equipment aside a knife. Safety 3rd, thats what I always say...

View attachment 462744

Contrary to what you might think, trying to dry the seed inside the pepper will just cause the seeds to rot from the moisture trapped inside the pepper.

View attachment 462736

I got irritated with the knife and found it easier to tear the chilis with my hands and pluck out the seeds manually. Still got a few good seeds out of that one... however...

View attachment 462753

just look in the fresh one...

View attachment 462743
View attachment 462754
View attachment 462741

Gotta love the Ghost chili... sweat was beading up on my forehead a full hour later... good stuff... and the Reapers are double the strength of the Ghosts... hot damn...
All done and drying out....

View attachment 462737
View attachment 462742

If you find pepperspray especially offensive, you might wear some type of protection.... I've been peppersprayed both recreationally and by professionals pretty often and was relatively unbothered... the wife started choking immediately upon walking into the kitchen...

My next one is the Reaper... it'll go into flowering with my next cycle.

View attachment 462752 View attachment 462740 View attachment 462735 View attachment 462739 View attachment 462745
View attachment 462746 View attachment 462738View attachment 462748 View attachment 462751 View attachment 462749

Lets get it on... show me your hottest.... This is a random hot pepper thread, it is not Reaper specific.

The Carolina Reaper is the hottest and the heat is intense, I grinded some dry ones up for seasoning shakers, and when it was done grinding, I pulled the lid off and just wanted to smell it, what a mistake, I gagged, coughed, sneezed, and cried for about 30 min. Hot Dam is right, its looking great, good luck ~

Srenots

Srenots

I swear, this is true. I got into a pissing contest with a female friend who was saying that Ghost Peppers are the hottest pepper on the plant...I told her she was wrong that the Carolina Reaper was and its Scoville was higher...... No shit now....She said Scoville ??? is that in North or South Carolina. Man I just shook my head and waited ...... For her to laugh or something. But HELL NO she just stared at me waiting for and answer.

Thank God she's total EYE CANDY......I swear this is true.
Haha, Im in NC, and the Reaper is very well known round these parts, BTW, the Reaper is from SC....

Vital

Vital

I grew out 4 Carolina Reaper plants this year a long with 4 Trinidad Scorpion Moruga plants. For me personally I like the Trinidad Scorpion a lot better. Each Moruga plant yielded insane amounts of peppers while the Reapers were pretty crappy in comparison. As far as which one is hotter, I can't tell a difference other than the Trinidad seams to burn the chest and throat more while the Reaper burns the mouth more, both are deadly lol. As for next year I will only be growing Trinidad Scorpions though as far as super hots.

You should check out Lemon Drop peppers, grew one of these this yer and it has become my favorite hot pepper. It's about as hot as a jalapeno maybe a little hotter but it tastes way better with a citrus flavor to it. Perfect for a lot of dishes, my wife and I were even putting them in our garden salads. Grow it and you'll love it.

Top Bottom