The World's Hottest Peppers.

• Thread starter SeaF0ur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Funniest plant ever. There was a post on Fb a few days ago that said remember when u thought pine apples grew on trees. I was like wtf they don't? I guess they really don't. Lol.

Coir

Coir

I have been growing the Reaper's for the last 2 years along with Morugas, scorpion's, ghost, and my new favorite the Datil. The Reaper's are definitely the hottest of the bunch and the Datil are the mildest coming in at the same heat level as a habanero but with a smokey, citrusy flavor. I'll have to dig through the files to find pictures of them all but here is what I quickly found this morning. Yellow and red Ghost, Yellow Ghost, and un unripe "Peter Pepper". You can figure out how that one got it's name. I had a great time selling them at the farmers market!
 87Q0047
 87Q0060
 87Q0076

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I had 2 Hungarian Wax, 2 Jalapeno, 2 Thai Hot, 6 Habanero, and about 16 or so Cayenne plants this season. I need to diversify with some mild and sweet peppers, but I forget to every year. Maybe next season. My homie makes some dank ass Arbol sauce or some shit like that lmfao out of hot peppers. Really good stuff, but I tend to eat too much of it at once and pay for it later. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Howdy!!

Big Hot Pepper fan. Grew thai, trinidad scorpion, paprika, poblanos, indian jwala, and arbols.

Here's some fermented chili paste
IMG 3236
IMG 3237

Currently have 10 3' strands of strung up peppers drying. Grind them separately and make several blends. Love making Thai, Indian and Italian dishes.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I forgot to tell ya str8. I have a couple sunroom pepper s bro. One turning now. Seems I have to force pollination tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom