theherbalizor's Penetrator 345w Test

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beezleb878

beezleb878

I have also been watching. I so want these to be good and I so want the price to come down to a more competitive price point to an HPS lighting system.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good Luck

Hope they work out great for you

mal

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheers guys. I will take some shots today / tomorrow. All chugging along nicely and scrogging well.

Too many planst tho... always my issue. But hey, I cut on in half so lets hope I nip that issue in the bud as it were.

Z

zoeronerer

I have also been watching. I so want these to be good and I so want the price to come down to a more competitive price point to an HPS lighting system.

would be nice since all the hid technology is old old old .

but cheap cheap cheap

will be good to see you give this a shot herbalizor you know what your doing ...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I think the plants look awesome under those led's. FYI. The herbalizor penatrator sounds like a sex move.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes yes,, all start practising theherbalizor penetrator... information found on redtube LOL.

Thanks guys....

All looking good here. I have some update from day 7 flower for you.

I think I could have gotten away with putting only 2 plants in as have had to remove ALOT of growth from these, but we will soon see.

Will stop tucking and weaving in the next few days and start removing all the lowers.

led345wday7flower_1_Custom_.jpg

led345wday7flower_5_Custom_.jpg

led345wday7flower_2_Custom_.jpg

led345wday7flower_3_Custom_.jpg

led345wday7flower_4_Custom_.jpg

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be following this one along, thanks for sharing it with us. The plants are looking happy, can't wait to see the final results!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Looks on par with the LED tests before you...good job. Hope you yeild as well as the other people whove been testing them.....

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Herb you always seem to have thousands of budsites, jammy :) Is that snoe sleeper from ***** cut (spl)?? Is it a heavy afgan? Thanks bro

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys...

Yes Green81, thats the one. It is a really dam good cut. And I am of the thinking that there is some White Russian in the mix, which is really mad as I have always hated that strain.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea man, I remember seeing the pics, the hash must be insane from the sleepa. If you pull something good from this i'm seriously thinking about purchasing an LED light set-up.

White Russian was one of my first grows from seed, it looked dank but no flavour and weird high, needless to say they got chucked.

G81

N

NugarifiK

As this is the exact LED I'm looking at, I am very interested in this thread. Best of luck!

N

nudge

led coming my way soon

very interested to see how u go have just purchased 2x180w and 2x flower excellators from prosource so am interested to see how u go...new to forum and gutted i didnt buy from ledgirl but if they work out well i might just invest in a couple from her..
good luck

L

LionVibez

very interested to see how u go have just purchased 2x180w and 2x flower excellators from prosource so am interested to see how u go...new to forum and gutted i didnt buy from ledgirl but if they work out well i might just invest in a couple from her..
good luck
whats prosource's return policy?? i'd look into and try n get some of these hgl panels instead....good vibez

N

nudge

return policy

its 90 day and then 3 years so think it was a good one to go with but will see when proof is in...but will think about going with a couple of led girls if i get a good yield and some cash back after next grow...:character0035:

J

Jalisco Kid

Do you feel you have too many plants,is that because of the your not familiar with the strain or did the light produce more plant material then previous runs with that strain? JK

Top Bottom