They did it!!!

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

Just saw on KOB TV NBC that the Producer's plant limit was raised to 150, the Producer's application fee was raised,and 8 more Producers were approved!!!

P

paulycali

Thats a looking good for New Mexico

Congrats on whose applications got accepted

sky high

sky high

I'm kinda surprised @ this change.

Why? Because going over 99 places each grower/associate/board member involved in the grow into mandatory minimum sentencing on a Federal level (5 years for non-felon, 10 years if you have a prior felony conviction)....and as Barkowitz found here in CO with his 225 plant grow, a Federal trial means you have NO medical defense. Shit...you might as well take it to 999 plants (10 years for non-felon, 20 years if you have a felony conviction) if yer gonna grow 150! (Screw NM, they won't serve your time for you)

Stay under 99 and skip the MM sentencing....or go BIG so you can afford the high-dollar attorney! That middle ground will simply eat you alive...

s h

A

alfonso2002

Here is the short form of the new changes:
1. Patients with Personal Production Licenses can now have all 16 plants at max size - no more height or width rules. Mature Plants are now defined as plants in flower and seedlings are whatever is not in flower. Veg Big - Harvest Big. Oh Yeah!

2. Producers can exchange medicine between them to make patient access and delivery easier.

3. LNPPs can now have 150 plants! More plants = more medicine.

4. Producers will now pay an annual renewal fee to support the program:
$10,000 first year renewal, $20,000 second year renewal, $30,000 third year renewal. The Guild Members have committed to not passing this cost on to Patients.

5. DoH will license 8 more producers by Dec. 31 to bring the total to 25. More Producers = more Medicine = more competition for quality and price.

M

MediMary

wow alfonso!
I looked around to find the article about the 16 plants but couldnt come across it. If thats the case, IM SUPER STOKED!

M

MediMary

Yuppers! Im excited. WHOOO HOOO
Not having to wait to veg plants is going to save tons of time. Im very stoked.

sky high

sky high

I was hoping they'd change it to 8/8 or something more reasonable....but hey...we will work with it just the same. Can't really say we were worrying about the 1 ft x 1 ft as it is...

we're just growing plants!

M

MediMary

My girl busts out the measuring tape!>LMAO.
shes not a toker, but paranoid like one sometimes.

sky high

sky high

Measuring tape? Girlfriend?

You just set yourself up on that one, bro.....LOL.

T

Trek

Since our new Governor seems bent on going after MMJ, has anyone seen a public response from her?

A

alfonso2002

What I think is it was all campaign bull. with the state in need of money there is no way that she is going to mess with the only thing making money for the state.

T

Trek

Sure hope you are right alfonso. Don't really know that much about the lady, but maybe someone on her staff educated her.

A

alfonso2002

I think she is a cop at heart.Has been in some kind of enforcement all her life.

Top Bottom