They did it!!!

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trek

I don't get good vibes from the lady, and concur with the posts about her having a supercop mentality. Let's hope she gets some education from one of the past two governors before she continues her crusade against MMJ.

G

grow_dat_nasty

Does anyony know if we need to get a new personal production card with the new rules on it, no size limit on 12 non flower plants?

G

grow_dat_nasty

But what if there was some reason the cops had come accross your grow and you show em your card and it says they cant be any bigger than 12 inches. Your screwed then, think there going to believe you if you tell em the rules changed. Can you get a new card with the new rules?

A

alfonso2002

If the cops come to you there is a number that they can call DOH and find out what the rules are. No time to be paranoid now

G

grow_dat_nasty

If the cops come to you there is a number that they can call DOH and find out what the rules are. No time to be paranoid now

Do you happen to have the number and do you think the cops would even take the time to call and find out? Do you know if you can get a new card I rather just do that, the cops are dicks down here, if I can just get new card how would I go about doing this? Thanks:anim_09:

A

alfonso2002

The number that law enforcement would call in on your license back bottom.I guess you could try saying that your was lost and you need another one. I think that the cops would make sure that they have a good reason before they would put them selfs in a position to be sued

coolslayer

coolslayer

Do you happen to have the number and do you think the cops would even take the time to call and find out? Do you know if you can get a new card I rather just do that, the cops are dicks down here, if I can just get new card how would I go about doing this? Thanks:anim_09:

The phone number should be on your card.

S

StonerCasper

bulls**t new rules

Here is the short form of the new changes:
1. Patients with Personal Production Licenses can now have all 16 plants at max size - no more height or width rules. Mature Plants are now defined as plants in flower and seedlings are whatever is not in flower. Veg Big - Harvest Big. Oh Yeah!

2. Producers can exchange medicine between them to make patient access and delivery easier.

3. LNPPs can now have 150 plants! More plants = more medicine.

4. Producers will now pay an annual renewal fee to support the program:
$10,000 first year renewal, $20,000 second year renewal, $30,000 third year renewal. The Guild Members have committed to not passing this cost on to Patients.

5. DoH will license 8 more producers by Dec. 31 to bring the total to 25. More Producers = more Medicine = more competition for quality and price.

ok now the plant rules should have been like that since the beginning. Who ever made the rules up 1st were either ignorant on Marijuana growing or he was setting the program up for failure. Ether way that was a stupid rule that a seedling had to meet those 3 rules. LoL what a joke.
then the DOH up's the plant count for the farms but then implements outrages fees. so you think that the prices are going to go down??? HA ya right fat chance. then the little farms are going to be pushed out because of these fees or raise there prices to stay alive and pay the new fees.
8 more producers. The DOH should have made sure that the other License holders were produceing grade A MMJ or take there license away and give it to someone who knows what there doing. only 3 out of the 1st 7 approved by the state produced grade A MMJ and out of the following 7 only 4 produced Grade A MMJ.
so again all these "NEW" rules are bulls**T:lock::anim_09:

sky high

sky high

Anyone who believes that these BUSINESSES are in existence to lower prices/offer reasonably priced meds is livin a huge fantasy. More producers/supply in NM won't mean cheaper meds because these businesses set up their operations (debts) >based upon< a $400 an ounce sales model or more.

On top of that, there are more and more patients coming on line everyday. More users to slice the pie even further.

Grow yer own. Grow what you use and need. Rules only apply if they show up at your door.

be safe, be well

s h

S

StonerCasper

Anyone who believes that these BUSINESSES are in existence to lower prices/offer reasonably priced meds is living a huge fantasy. More producers/supply in NM won't mean cheaper meds because these businesses set up their operations (debts) >based upon< a $400 an ounce sales model or more.

On top of that, there are more and more patients coming on line everyday. More users to slice the pie even further.

Grow yer own. Grow what you use and need. Rules only apply if they show up at your door.

be safe, be well

s h

well you hit it right on the nose. in fact there has already been a farm who has you can say raised prices. GRRX use to give an extra gram with every strain that you ordered making up for the delivery charge and a lil more on top of that. NOW they re only going to give 1/2 gram with every strain order unless you order 4grams or more of every strain in order to get what they use to give no matter how much you would order. I believe that GRRX is if not one of the best producers out there IDK but probably grower more and saleing more then any other producer because they mostly always have medicine. So it already seems like the prices will rise instead of falling with the new rules. especialy the fees implemented to the farms. only Big farms will be able to stay alive and the smaller farms will have to shut. we are on a slippery slope and I believe that we as New Mexicans that want to see this program succeed then we have to fight for it. come together and let our voices be heard. sorry i babbled but i am so passionate about this program and I want to see it grow and succeed so that we as people can enjoy what was given to us from nature and God. :party0023:

sky high

sky high

It's sad to see folks falling for the false assumption that the producers are in existence to provide cheap(er than street priced) meds.

It's a business. They have a bottom line and no one is working for free. The same thing is happening here in CO. There are more meds here than ever but the prices in the "Centers" are not reflecting the supply present because they too have a bottom line to meet.

Yup...grow your own....and help others to do the same. THAT is the way to drop prices, 'cus the GOOD meds/prices and REAL peeps will ALWAYS be found >behind the scenes<.

s h

Top Bottom