They did it!!!

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StonerCasper

It's sad to see folks falling for the false assumption that the producers are in existence to provide cheap(er than street priced) meds.

It's a business.
The same thing is happening here in CO. There are more meds here than ever but the prices in the "Centers" are not reflecting the supply present

Yup...grow your own....and help others to do the same. THAT is the way to drop prices, 'cus the GOOD meds/prices and REAL peeps will ALWAYS be found >behind the scenes<.

ya but new mexico laws are stopping us patients from being able to help each other. Its like we still have to be careful and watch our backs so we don't get into trouble and all we would like to do is be able to help each other out like the law says the producers can sale patients clones and trade between each other to help each other get the best medicine to patients but we as patients cant help each other we got to pay for the help. Ya sorry but to me thats bulls**t and unfair to the patients of new Mexico and it suppose to be a non-profit "Business" an orginization in pursuit of helping the sick medicate. Look at SWOP from New Mexico all the meds are $10 a gram no matter what. so why can they do that and not the rest? see SWOP is here to help the people STRAIGHT UP. :anim_09:
dam im sorry i always babble :bongsmi:

sky high

sky high

Colorado patients enjoyed patient to patient sales from 2000-2010. At that point the state stepped in and passed HB1284 that legitimized sales at dispensaries but took the right away from patients to provide meds to each other "legally".

or so they think. LOL.

IMO...and >technically<....there are NO "legal" marijuana sales in the USA....so for the State to think they have any power to limit sales/what you/I do IN PRIVATE while they LEGITIMIZE OTHER SALES..... um.... can you LAUGH WITH ME NOW?

Network. Meet folks that are patients. Share. Care. Fuck the State and their taxation.

Be smart. Be free. Be careful. Things will work out if you desire it to be and focus your energy to make it happen.

s h

Latest posts

Top Bottom