They got me!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter flying lotus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flying lotus

flying lotus

Escondido Police came to the door - banging. responding to a 911 call. I told them I was a medical patient and I was coming out to talk to them. I told them they were not allowed inside my house. when I opened the door and turned around to shut it the cop grabbed me from behind and slammed me on the ground. went in called all kinds of backup.. me a friend and my girlfriend were arrested and charged as codefendants ... he works at a collective.. we grow for a couple friends and ourselves.

at first they were telling us it was completely illegal.... later they tried to tell me I was only allowed 8 plants total...

looks like they do not know the law and have no regard for your 4th amendment either.

starting with the back bedroom

http://i20.invalid.com/albums/b222/ScottErose/RAID%20PHOTOS/DSCN3030.jpg

http://i20.invalid.com/albums/b222/ScottErose/RAID%20PHOTOS/DSCN3029.jpg

flying lotus

flying lotus

bathroom

http://i20.invalid.com/albums/b222/ScottErose/RAID%20PHOTOS/DSCN3028.jpg

hallway

http://i20.invalid.com/albums/b222/ScottErose/RAID%20PHOTOS/DSCN3025.jpg

flying lotus

flying lotus

second bedroom

http://i20.invalid.com/albums/b222/ScottErose/RAID%20PHOTOS/DSCN3027.jpg

http://i20.invalid.com/albums/b222/ScottErose/RAID%20PHOTOS/DSCN3026.jpg

front work area

http://i20.invalid.com/albums/b222/ScottErose/RAID%20PHOTOS/DSCN3023.jpg

convex

convex

Damn ... sorry to hear of your troubles :(

Did you have your exemption?
What was the reason for the 911 call that brought them to your door?

flying lotus

flying lotus

Damn ... sorry to hear of your troubles :(

Did you have your exemption?
What was the reason for the 911 call that brought them to your door?

I had my exemption as well as both of my room mates. We also grow for a few others who are patients.

The 911 call has not been released to my atty yet... we requested the copy of the 911 call and the dispatch call over a month ago.. i think someone called about the smell.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn that really sucks!

how many plants total did you have?

J

JAHGYDI

escondido cops are dicks. looks like a grow house inside should have never opened the door. i would have came out back door.

jagle

jagle

sorry to hear the bad news dude, hope they get what they deserved, long as your all legal and above board its a disgrace, they should be ashamed of themselves, easy to bust a pot grower and his girl, like to see them try bust real criminals

U

UCtestn

Sucks to hear. What are the charges? Has the DA given you a perspective yet?

D

DazedNconfussed

Man bro, keep us posted. This is my worst nightmare.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Another pathetic abuse of power and authority.

thgfree.jpg

420Gator

420Gator

damn that sucks u should have made them kick the door in but fuck i cant believe they respond to "smells like weed" 911 calls thats fucked up

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I am really sorry for your situation. You could of avoided it by NOT answering your door. You need to be smarter than that. No Warrant No entry. Plain and Simple.
They can knock, scream, bang, kick all they want. Untill you open the door you are safe untill they kick that door down with a Warrant. The "smells" could be coming from somewhere else besides your place.
Never open the door to any LEO, you do not have to. You can speak thru the door, advise them I cannot speak to you, my lawayer advised me not to, unless you have a WARRANT go away!!! These are the words you need to say if it ever happens. Or in your case, should of.
Now if you are legit, not above your limit. I would try and get legal action on them. Sounds like there is more to the story then they just got me. Were you dealing or something? That is a whole different story than they smelled something, I opened the door and they got me.
Ya got to be smarter buddy. I hope this work's out for the best for you. I wish you all the luck. NObody should go to jail for MJ.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm going to assume they had a warrant based on everything flying lotus has posted here. They were/are angling to nail him and anyone else involved to the wall. So, this is the sticky part, are cooperatives or collectives outlawed in SD county? They are in my county and it appears the only way to reverse that is via case law, and you know what that means, don't you? Yep, the equation works out something like this..
You + Codefendents = Guinea Pigs (aka case law)

It's why I won't work with anyone else, not even close family members in a caregivership, because my county LE is taking the strictest view on that definition they can. But, even they knew they couldn't do a thing about my plant numbers, and this is a pretty pisspoor county. So Escondildo popo talking about plant numbers surprises me. All you have to do is be able to support the counts by consumption, which is really what 215 is about.

Keep this updated if possible, it's important for others. I hope you all get this crap licked!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

After reading what I wrote in the above post, I want to say I am Sorry for being a little harsh on you. Honestly I am sorry you had to go thru this.
I do wish you the best of luck, and I hope you are OK. I am really sorry for your situation.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`d start a law suit right after your attorney gets descovery.If they had a warrant to enter and search they would have given you a copy at the time and if they didn`t they broke the law.Smell is not enough to get a warrant or enter your property,case law.Only talk to your attorney about this! Hang in there cause you haven`t been convicted of anything yet and may never be. Prayers go out to you and your GF!

flying lotus

flying lotus

you guys are right about not answering the door... I have learned quite a bit about dealing with LEO's and courts so far..

total plant count = I won't disclose here until the case is resolved.

Lawyers think we have a great shot at a motion to suppress all of the evidence due to 4th violations.

this is the worst part..... the neighbor down the street called 9 one one and told them he saw people carrying trash bags in and out of the house and it smelled like cannabis.

NO WARRANT.

couple other facts... Escondido has a ban on dispensaries. San Diego Guidelines state it is illegal to grow outside your home unless it is inside a locked shed/greenhouse. HOA in our community would not allow a greenhouse on the balcony.

reading again to make sure I got all your q's.....

charged with possession with intent and cultivation.

flying lotus

flying lotus

my understanding is that there is no more plant limits... people vs kelly

in addition, we make a very significant amount of edibles and butter. Vegan sugar cookies with vanilla frosting are the clan favorite.

Top Bottom